Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Kismayo fallen and Huuraale run on a donkey as usual

Nephissa   

AMEN brothers ....AAAAAMENNNNNNNN! I find it hard to believe, yet totally plausible that the boy puppets of the TFG are cheering for the SHABAABS [your yesterday's clan court, ********, drug dealers, ******** :D ] - wooow misana wooow, L0L they're fighting your war today and thus are more than worthy of your support! Your loyalty is bought like prostitutes, qaxqaxqax you even forget waxaad shalay ku hadlayseen! Lee ilaaaha ila laaah..

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

to be honest, i don't know what is what or who is on what side but am glad that, that blood sucking last mooryaaans of the south have been kicked from kismayo and like the people up there hope baardheere is next. as for this shabab thing, if thats who they really are, its all good. you all might not knows this but the shabaab and the government have been working together all along. Shabaab/UICs or whatever you want to call them, cleans up, government takes over. can you guys imagine how much harder it would have been for the government to take over mogadishu from all those war lords without the help of the UIC? loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...

classic walahi :D:D

Gabbal   

Strategy has changed.

Kismaayo will be the last meet.

Every single can of gas and ammuniation stock from Kismaayo to the borders of Gedo and the L Shabelle will be collected.

The support base to the Unholy Alliance will be broken then Kismaayo will be the last meet.

to be honest, i don't know what is what or who is on what side but am glad that, that blood sucking last mooryaaans of the south have been kicked from kismayo and like the people up there hope baardheere is next. as for this shabab thing, if thats who they really are, its all good. you all might not knows this but the shabaab and the government have been working together all along. Shabaab/UICs or whatever you want to call them, cleans up, government takes over. can you guys imagine how much harder it would have been for the government to take over mogadishu from all those war lords without the help of the UIC? loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...

:D:D:D:D:D

Horn saxib, stop making up stories as usual.

You only came back last time because of the TFG and its allies, and then like the dumb ***** you turned on the hand that fed you.

Adeer maybe the other Shabaab will chase your beloved ***** of Gedo proper.

The locals are in power now mate. Hiiraale and his clowns can Kiss Kismayu good buy.

Gabbal   

Brofessor, cimaamad does not make one a Sheikh.

This is was a long planning on the part of the Unholy Alliance and the Islamists spear-headed it with their tribal bed-partners.

The only irony is they are not military strategicians and in the three day fight called on practically ALL of their reserves and ammunition stockpiles after an almost total defeat.

They have given an opening that must be taken.

Kismaayo's security depends on the total control of the region which is the current target.

Duke, you sound almost disappointed as if I woke you up from a good dream. Whatever it is I am confident in waiting. smile.gif

You might as well enjoy the small moment of celebration since one will not come upon you in a long time. ;)

^^^lool. Horn, adeer I love your toughness and loyalty.

But what are you talking about your commander was captured and Hiiraale was being chased all the way to Gedo?

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^No adeer no Ethiopians will come.This is a local issue and the people will deal with it.

Horn, the gas is what?

I thought the people dealt with the worlords in Muqdisho when the Ethiopians came ,,,,