Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Kismayo fallen and Huuraale run on a donkey as usual

^^^Obviously saxib, because it only exists in your mind. The funny thing is we were in constant contact with the fighters of Kismayu from the beggining of their struggle and you rely on a website. ;)

Emperor   

Ducaysane, you are big time wrong, Mr Taano is a liar and a big traitor, the city should have fallen Yesterday as far as my knowledge is concerned and he was the reason it didn't, he pretended to be with the young boys of the locals and yet hit them on the back Yesterday in support of Huraale's militia, fortunately the young boys knew his sinster mission and planned for it, he lost and run with Huuraale... Faarax taano waa tuuga ugu wayn, and guess what's gona happen to him hadii laqabto, no body cares whether he was part of Alshabaab before or not...

Malika this is not about Alshabaab or clan thee, its the people of the city that claimed control of their destiny, don't pay heed to the naysayers and their nonesense non grata BS, FYI, the man leading the youth is a longstanding neighbour of mine and your ina-adeero clanwise if you want to be involved in the clan issue as many naysayers and seccessionists like Norf were trying to take advantage and score points hehe no mate, not today...

Duke, good of you to note that, the whole international media have reported this story, but the likes of Dayniile, Shabelle, HornAfrik and the rest have yet to mention?

All the rest of my Soler's this isn't a show about me, I have always been supporting what I thought to be right and Xaq, no short of this, as anyone of may, I have a position on many issues, we differ on some things and agree on others, I only shared my position, however let me add this, the Kismayo issue for me is not political but personal.

Libaax, it seems you have some real-inside info, in Somali lingo they say it 'Xog baad haysaa' that many Somalis in the sturbucks and fadhi-kudirir have not....

Thiery, the Emp position was clear all along...

juma-nne   

The kismayu port town falling onto the hands of Shabaab or whatever Duke here terms as Locals. Puts a big question mark on whose side would be The Great MASTER of All TFG Clowns MELES IBN ZENAWI. Would the Ethiopian administartion be comfortable with Turki and Company controlling the port? I doubt? It seems this is just the begining as i can smell Foul play Here. But lets wait and see if THESE LOCALS scapegoats, are still goin to sit back and let some other TFG clown run their affairs.

With all this Lets all pray that peace prevail.

Emperor   

Originally posted by Duke:

Emperor adeer its been long time coming, keep briefing us...

It's over hadda and peaceful, I did speak to the city about an hour ago, they have taken full control and positioned their troops the two main entrances of the city and Madaxtooyada, the young man said they will release a statement and speak to the Public tomorrow Insha'alah.

Emperor   

Kismaayo: Xaalada Kismaayo oo deganaansho ku laabatey & Warbixin kooban.

22. august 2008

Kismaayo(AllPuntland)- Markii ay galabta qabsadeen Magaalad Dekeda kutaal ee Kismaayo Kooxo iskugu jira Mucaaradka dawladda Soomaaliya & maleeshiyooyin udhashay Magaalada Kismaayo, ayaa caawa Magaalada laga dareemayaa deganaansho aan cago badan ku taagneyn, taasoo sabab u ah wali xaalada oo kacsan.

Xaalada ayaa degan waxaana jira meelaha qaarkood oo ay xireen Ciidamada Kooxaha Isgarabsanaya,wuxuuna soo sheegayaah Wariye ka tirsan AllPuntland oo Magaalada Kismaayo in ay dad badan isku xilsaareen sidii Meydad fara badan looga qaadi lahaa Wadooyinkii saaka lugu dagaalamay.

Dagaaladii maanta dhacay waxaa ku dhintey oo si rasmi ah loo xaqiijiyey dad gaaraya 30 qof ,kuwasoo ahaa dhinacyadii dagaalamayay & Dad Shacab ah oo ay haleeshay rasaas si habow ah guryahooda ugu tagtay.

Dhimashadan waxa ay tiradii hore ka dhigeysaah 100 qof oo dhinacyada iskugu jira ,Shacab & Ciidamo ladagaalamaya waxaana dhaawacmay dad intaasi ka badan.

Xaruntii maamul beeleedkii Magaalada ka jiray waxaa tagey Kooxaha Iskaashanaya ,waxa ayna halkaasi ka heleen Qoraalo muujinaya waxyaabo badan iyo qalabyo kala duwan, oo ay lahaayeen Maamulkii laga qabsaday Kismaayo.

Sarkaal sarre oo ka tirsan Kooxaha qabsaday magaalada Kismaayo ayaa sheegaya in ay Magaalada ka sifeyn doonaan cid walboo ay u arkaan in ay ka soo horjeedaan maamulkooda ,taasoo cabsi galisay dad badan oo ku sugan magaalada Kismaayo ee xarunta Jubada Hoose.

Kismaayo oo ah meel istiraajiiti ah, waxaa mudo maamulayey Maleeshiyo beeleedyo waxaana maanta gacantooda kala wareegay Kooxo kala duwan oo iskaashanaya waxaana kooxahaasi kuwa ka soo horjeeday Maamulka halkaasi ka jirey.

Beelaha wada gobalkaasi ayaan udhameyn maamulkii Magaalada ka jiray ,waxaana si gaar ah maamulada umaamulayay Beesha ***** ,ayadoo ay magaalada degan yihiin beelo badan oo Soomaaliyeed.

F. C. Geylan

AllPuntland

Emperor   

^Puntlanders are people and not a political party, perhaps you need to know that, and who said reer Puntland can't have their own Shabaabs....

Sooyaan, the head of the youth who had taken control of the port city of Kismayo is of reer Waamo and Puntlander lineage wise, is he Alshabaab or not?

Emp. don't you think this guy will regroup his militia from all over Gedo and attack the city again? What about the Al-shabaab factor? what makes you think Al-shabaab will just sit back and wait till TFG comes into the picture?

Samafal   

Lol... So all over sudden the TFG has became Alshabaab!! What is funny about this whole thing is that people who support Alshabaab bombings and guerrilla war in Mogadishu find themselves in a situation where they can not support The Alshabaab in Kismayo. Why? CLAN. So my suspicion was correct all along. Fighting in Somalia is driven by Clan and not a religion and no clan is more religious than the others. Case closed.

Originally posted by yACQuub:

Lol... So all over sudden the TFG has became Alshabaab!! What is funny about this whole thing is that people who support Alshabaab bombings and guerrilla war in Mogadishu find themselves in a situation where they can not support The Alshabaab in Kismayo. Why? CLAN. So my suspicion was correct all along. Fighting in Somalia is driven by Clan and not a religion and no clan is more religious than the others. Case closed.

:D this just goes to show ... you can delude yourself into beleiving anything !

this thread has proven exactly the opposite of what you just wrote there ... people who usually are 100% against Al-shabaab are now cheering for them .. not the other way around ... yaab badanaa !

ps: the band-wagon is big enough it can accomodate all the tfg cheerleaders and then some ... so jump on folks :D

MZanzi   

LooL geel jire .

Meesha waa laisku dhakanaaya shalay TFG ayaa la taageeraayay maantana al shabaab

aniga waxaan sugaaya marka TFG kismayo so wareerto cidi eey taageeri doonan ilaan adeer cabdulahi lagama so horjeesan kare

marba shaati soo xirta ..war rag iska dhigoo waxaad dhahdaan REER HEBEL BAANU NAHAY REER HEBEL BAANU KU FARAX SANAHAY IN KISMAYO LAGA SAARAY