Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Kismayo fallen and Huuraale run on a donkey as usual

Malika   

:D @ Ngonge.

I am more curious at Libaax's name dropping,maxaa Xiin deex geliyee sualaa laa weydinayaa Emperor.. :confused:

NGONGE   

Malika

I blame A&T. He brings Xiin into every topic that now we all do it by default. :D

Unknown

The winners. Always the winners. Are you in the winning team?

Che,

AY's subclan is like the tide, it ebbs and flows. One minute it's limited to a small section of Somalia and the next it's flooding Nairobi.

Malika   

Ngonge, perhaps but still it leave one to think..huh? what? anywho perhaps it was a suttle way being informed of xiin's clan affliation of some sort.. :rolleyes:

I am probably reading too much between the lines of what Mr Libaax wrote. smile.gif

NGONGE   

Malika, I don't think there were any hidden messages there. Everyone knows that Xiin is from that city. Everyone knows what city you're from (and what subclan). Everyone knows what subclan is Norf from because of the city he's from and his support for a certain leader, etc, etc. There is nothing sinister there. You're reading too much into things. ;)

Malika   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

PS:
We already know Xiin is a hardcore anti-TFG, but when Emperor, the other Kismayo-born nomad made that famous "rag iska-dhicin iyo Rabi-ka-cabsi" comment recently against the TFG in a reply to Nephtys, we knew he joined Al-Shabaab for good.
:D

Ngonge,I had a problem with that sentence,he could have said that about Emperor without adding xiin in the quote.As I believe good xiin's objective to TFG to be one that wasnt based on circumstances nor chances that his beloved city will one day be part of group he supports, and again does xiin support the Al shabaab? We know his devotion to the good sheikh and co, perhaps my problem is the association of the two gentleman due only to their backgrounds..

Anywho,perhaps am reading into things.. ;)