Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Kismayo fallen and Huuraale run on a donkey as usual

Malika   

^Good Question Norf 1.

Emperor,would an over take by UIC be welcomed in Puntland?

I mean there is piracy,human trafficking,forgery[moeny] etc,will these be good enough reasons for Al-Shabaab to overtake Puntland?

Laba-X   

Emperor, I thought you were against the ideology of Al-Shabaab - and now you hail their efforts in capturing Kismayo? Mise tani waa arrin gurracanoo weynu fadhiisanaayoo u qayilnaa?

Dhubad.   

Now all over sudden these guys support Al-Shabaab Cajiib sheekhoow - wait for few days you will see them talk about liberating Kismaayo from Al-Kabaab as they would like to call it.

Munaafaqnimo intaa la eg waligay ma arag.

unknown1   

Originally posted by Malika:

^Good Question Norf 1.

Emperor,would an over take by UIC be welcomed in Puntland?

I mean there is piracy,human trafficking,forgery[moeny] etc,will these be good enough reasons for Al-Shabaab to overtake Puntland?

for me it would be a very very good reasons. the best reason is that puntland attacked mujahideen when ethios started the war. and another good reason is that sharia are on the agenda.

MZanzi   

Amaa huuraaale dhadeena ama hiiraale dhahdeeena .....Kismaaayo isn't in the hands of CABDULAAHI YUUSUF Taas niyada gishtaaaa

PS:HUURAALE Soo kii 24hrs kismayo inikaga saaray soo ma ahan ...?

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Norf 1:

Sheekadu waa qabiil naceyb caadi'a.

lol northerner

ragii cabdulahi u sacab tumaayay ayaa hadana al shabaab u sacab tumaayo

WAR WAXBA HA GAMBANIINE BANAANKA ISKEENA.......

Emperor   

Norf1, of all people you accuse some of being biased, why are you anti-Punt, anti-TFG and anti-everything Somali.

Malike, poor attempt my dear, now do you compare Puntland to the Jubbaland, tell me how many groups and clans fought over Puntland and controlled like Kismayo is?

LX, Kismaayo Xaraanti haystay ayaa laga saaray, waxaana kasaaray shacabka reer Waamo, if you wish for more details and an inside info you may give me a righ, will be delighted...

Emperor   

Originally posted by Afro:

Amaa huuraaale dhadeena ama hiiraale dhahdeeena .....Kismaaayo isn't in the hands of CABDULAAHI YUUSUF Taas niyada gishtaaaa

Lol, that sounds quite bitter, take it easy my dear, Adeer Huuraale have once again survived on a donkey... madhiman wali :D

You say A. Yusuf, ma sidii hore inuu meesha adeer kusoo celiyaa rabtaa, A. Yusuf laftiisa ayaa dhagax lagu dilayaa :D