Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

somalis have been arabized, we are slaves now

Peacenow   

Me, sadly i can't write Somali, cause i lived outside the country of course. But i speak Somali, you can see, my webcam, to prove this issue!! if it is so important to you.

sahardid

Uthman1   

peacenow then dont you understand the love muslim brothers and sisters have for eachother.

Allah has sent deen of islam in arabic, His Messenger Muhammad ibn Abdullah(peace be upon him) who is the best of His creation as an arab. His wives and most of his companions were all arabs. We love them for islam and all good that comes from them.

Peacenow   

The love Arabs has for the Palestinians? For the Kurds? For the Black Africans in Darfur. Please save me the trouble. I'm educated and a professional, you can't fool anyone.

Somalis have been starving, where was Arab money? Till today they are happy to see Somalia in war.

Time, when Somalis can care for other Somalis, is the day Allah will help Somalia.

Peacenow   

With Islamists, you have to be very clever. They have all kinds of tactics that are deisgned to deflate and comfound a reasonable person.

One of the best is simply to ask him, are you Gaal? Thereby putting the onus of doubt on them.

Another tactic of deflation is simply to doubt, whether that person is a patriot. So by default he is a traitor. All done to silence dissenting opinion in it's tracks. It is very clever tactics.

The best defence a person can have is to develop a good opinion and articulate it the best way you can. Such as the defence of human. Because in the end, a well reasoned arguement is what they should be attacking and not you.

Taliban   
peacenow, the Wahhabiphobia, Arabphobia and Talibanphobia propaganda have been exhausted and miserably failed. Islamic militancy is on the rise. There's a new world order that favors Islamists. The Islamists are defeating the mightiest military (US) in the world. They have given the US a month of truce offer to withdraw from Iraq. The US has been given a two week deadline to consider the offer. It's a matter of when not if when the entire Islamic world is overtaken by Islamists. I know there are those kind of Muslims who support the winning horse, but the wait is over because you know Islamists are winning. Allahu akbar.

Originally posted by peacenow:

The love Arabs has for the Palestinians? For the Kurds? For the Black Africans in Darfur. Please save me the trouble. I'm educated and a professional, you can't fool anyone.

In 1967 war of all the countries on the red sea, it was only Yemen and Ethiopia that accepts Palestinians. All other countries refused, afraid that Palestinians will make trouble and Israel will attack them.

Gaza was taken from Egypt not from a Palestinian state or organization. Gaza was Egypt until Israel captured it. Egypt forgo its claim to avoid the Palestinians who live in it. When egypt made peace with Israel it left part of sinai on gaza side under Israel, because there were palestinains in it.

The palestinians who went to Jordan were kicked out with 10,000 dead and expelled.

In Lebanon the Palstinians are still in refugee camps, no arab country gave them citizenship.

Yes Give me a break for Arab help to Palestinians.

I felt proud as an ethiopian when a PLO official came to open an office in Addis Ababa and remembered the 1967 hosting of terrified palestinians by ethiopia. The official was the now PLO chairman, Mahmmud Abbas.