Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

PM Gheedi rallying support and donar money for the proposed reconiliation summit

Ra'iisul Wasaaraha Soomaaliya Cali Maxamed Geedi oo shir jiraa'iid ku qabtay Nairobi (sawiro)

capt.sge.fgp90.140307123410.photo00.phot

Last Updated::2007-03-14 17:17:01

Nairobi:- Prof.Geedi ayaa uga waramay saxaafada kulan uu maanta oo Talaado ah kula yeeshay Nairobi wafuud kala gedisan oo ka socda Beesha Caalamka.

Ra'iisul Wasaare Geedi ayaa sheegay in dowlada Soomaaliya ay u gudbisay beesha Caalamka codsi ah in la bixiyo dhaqaalaha ku baxaya shirka dib u heshiisiinta Soomaaliya oo lagu wado in uu ka furmo Muqdisho bartamaha bisha soo socota ee April.

Geedi ayaa shirkaasi jaraa'iid ee maanta ku qabtay Nairobi ayaa ku sheegay in dowlada Soomaliya codsatay lacag dhan 32 milyan oo yuuro(Euro) ah oo gaareysa in ku dhaw 40 milyan oo dollarka Maraykanka ah.

Ra'iisul wasaaraha sheegay in dhaqaalahan loo adeegsan doono fulinta nabadeynta magaalada Caasimada Muqdisho, abaabulka shirka Qaran iyo waliba meel marinta qodobada kasoo bixi doona oo ay kamid noqon doonto arrimo la xariira dib u dhiska dalka.

12 Milyan oo Yuuro oo kamid ah lacagtan ayaa loo adeegsan doonaa meel marinta go'aanada shirka iyo lacagta inteeda kale oo loo qoondeeyey abaabulka shirka iyo dhinaca amniga.

Prof.Geedi ayaa sheegay in shirka dib u heshiisiinta ee la filayo inuu furmo 16ka April furmo in ay kasoo qeyb geli doonaan 3000 oo ergo ah oo ka kala imaan doona gobalada dalka Soomaaliya.

Ahmed Musse

HorseedNet.com

NASSIR   

Taako, It was Sophia Tesfamariam , the Eritrean political prostitute, who propogated that Ghedi's wife is Tigray. She was raised in overseas since her childhood that is why she is very naive and prone to spreading the rumours of informal persons.

She is columnist for the American Chronicle

me   

I had a ghetto boy bop, a Jay-Z boycott

'Cause he said that he never prayed to God, he prayed to Gotti

I'm thinkin godly, God guard me from the ungodly

But by my 30th watchin of "Streets is Watchin"

I was back to givin props again and that was botherin

By this uncomfortable as a untouchable touchin you

The theme songs that niggas hustle to seem wrong but these songs was comin true

And it was all becoming cool

I found a condom on the ground that Johns would cum into and thought

What constitutes a prostitute is the pursuit of profit then they drop it

The homie (Zenawi) in a suit pat her (Geedi) on the butt, then rock it

It seems I was seein the same scene adopted

Prevalent in different things with the witnesses indifferent to stop it

They said don't knock it, mind ya business

His business isn't mine and that ni-gga pimpin got it Lupe Fiasco

So is Geedi a prostitute? I wish he was, a prostitute at least got the sense to get paid.

Originally posted by Caamir:

Taako, It was
Sophia Tesfamariam
, the Eritrean political prostitute, who propogated that Ghedi's wife is Tigray. She was raised in overseas since her childhood that is why she is very naive and prone to spreading the rumours of informal persons.

She is columnist for the American Chronicle

Who knows if he married this Somali woman recently? There is no known history of him and this somali "wife". Meel ku qorantahay keena. Yaa og, Its probably cosmetic,maybe cida ayaa ku qasabtay inuu gabar cida ah guursado... icon_razz.gif

You never know....