Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

PM Gheedi rallying support and donar money for the proposed reconiliation summit

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Faraax

They are great men that have brought back governance to Somalia and are men who will be remembered as Somali greats.

Such a lifeless statment. No passion whatsoever LOL...Taako,You dont even beleive that! LOL

Jacpher   

Ask any average Sol politiker and they will tell you the
rumour that PM Geedi was married to Zenawi's niece. Obviously it is not true.
Unless that lovely lady is Habeshi?

It is
Xaram
to accuse a man of having a mistres. Isn't this Zina accusation a sin in islam. Why art thou pointing fingers if you do not know 100%?

As a Muslim, you admit it was a rumor and yet you continue with it. Maybe xalaal rumor? Ask Sheikh Yoonis. You may get supporing Fatwa :D

What concrete evidence do you have showing he doesn’t have more than one wife? Where are the picture of Geedi's newly built palace in Nairobi? Please post them so we can see what the aid money for Somalia is worth!

^ I don't know if your english comprehension is up to par, but you seriously can't read.

ru·mor /ˈrumər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[roo-mer]

–noun 1. a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts: a rumor of war.

2. gossip; hearsay: Don't listen to rumor.

–verb (used with object) 3. to circulate, report, or assert by a rumor: It is rumored that the king is dead.

Do you know what a rumour is? It is an act of gossip. His wife was being lambasted for her not being Somali. Doesn't she look somali to you?

Secondly,

What concrete evidence do you have showing he doesn’t have more than one wife?

I don't. He could very well have a second wife. But from my personal and intimate knowledge (Ask Xiin, I am an insider :D ) he only has one wife.

It is
Xaram
to accuse a man of having a mistres. Isn't this Zina accusation a sin in islam. Why art thou pointing fingers if you do not know 100%?

Remember your forgetting one thing. Mistress is not highlighted. That is what Faraax Brown is accusing the man of. Having a mistress. Do you know what a mistress is?

mis·tress (mĭs'trĭs) Pronunciation Key

n.

A woman who has a continuing sexual relationship with a usually married man who is not her husband and from whom she generally receives material support.

It means a person/lady in this case, on the side. Since he is married, that means he is commiting adultery/zina. Which means according to islamic law he (Geedi) would be stoned if found guilty. However Faraax needs more then himself as a witness. He needs 4 people. If he can't catch him in the act, with four people witnessing the act and Geedi refutes his evidence, from that period on, Faraax's word in the Ummah is as good as gone.

Wa billahi Towfiiq.

Jacpher   

OK professor. I don't mind the lecture but I see you’re trying to avoid the real question.

You’re the one who brought up the rumor to this discussion but you don’t think it is haraam to do so? Continuing a rumor over Geedi’s family is no lesser haraam so I don’t know why you are hesitating to take back what you brought up first. You don't know for a fact if Geedi has a mistress of Tigrayna second wife. Do you?

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Taliban:

Incorrect. The ICU made a strategic retreat, so to spare the citizens bloodshed.

There are some wise sayings in Somali.

(1) Nin daad qaaday Xunbo cuskay

(2) Habar dhali waydy Aleelo ku waalaty

(3) Waxaan lagaa aqbalayn Aamiin lama yidhaahdo

I wonder, who is throwing the mortar behind the civilians! Wallee inta Diinta qabiil loogu gabanayo Guul la gaadhi maayo. God will never ever help or give victory to some1 or any one that uses the relegion to carry out his personal iterest and exploits.

If he can't catch him in the act,

Taako,theres a difference between a romour & accusations. I didnt not accuse the Puppet PM of indulging in Extra marital affair, I just said his mistress is a Tigre. :D That doesnt mean that i said he is sleeping with a tigre mistress,i just said that he has a Tigre Mistress. icon_razz.gif

Jimcaale

I never circulated the rumour. I actually showed proof that the rumoor was invalid. You know bring it down once and for all.

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^He ran away from Mogadishu rockets but the deputy speaker, minister of interior, deputy defence minister, chief of police, commander of armed forces are all there, oh so is the President.

Indeed very true, but the day I see them strolling in the streets of Hawl-Wadag, Bondhere, Wardigley, Xamar Ja-jab, Hodan, Waberi, etc. and fulfilling their required duty then I will give you credit Jenerale. But if you are counting men who are holed up in Villa Somalia and barricaded by Ethiopian troops - then them like their protectors are invading aliens - and as any logic would specify their days of presence are numbered if the TFG continues in this norm of aggression.

^ The TFG wasn't the one aimlessly throwing mortars at IDP camps in and around Villa Somalia. But I guess everything the clan court remenants are doing is the fault of the TFG eh?