Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

PM Gheedi rallying support and donar money for the proposed reconiliation summit

Nairobi_geedi.jpg

Prime Minister Gheedi arrived today in Nairobi in order to rally support for the proposed reconciliation process and the means to make that conference a real success. He met with the Ambassadors of Germany and the US and is expected to give a press briefing tommorrow inshallah. Here are some of the pictures taken, the rest you can view on: http://www.somaliweyn.com/pages/news/Marso_07/13Mars40.html

Nairobi_geedi1.jpg

Nairobi_geedi2.jpg

Nairobi_geedi3.jpg

Nairobi_geedi7.jpg

I thought Geedi was married to a Tigreey? The niece of Zenawi? Or was this another clan court propoganda machine rumour?

Nairobi_geedi6.jpg

Nairobi_geedi5.jpg

Mr, Danial oo hadiyad gudoonsiinaya Xaaska Ra'iisul Wasaraha

:D

Taliban   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

I thought Geedi was married to a Tigreey? The niece of Zenawi? Or was this another clan court propoganda machine rumour?

Before you accuse the ICU, produce evidence from ICU sites.

^ Wow I said Clan courts and you equated it with ICU websites. icon_razz.gif

I have nor the time or the energy, but many places on the somali been.com websites were pushing this story.

Look no further then Olol diinle on Sol. :D

Taliban   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

I have nor the time or the energy, but many places on the somali been.com websites were pushing this story.

In that case, your allegation is a lame TFG propaganda.

^ You probably believe that Abdullahi Yusuf was the one throwing mortars at villa Somalia today eh? :D

Ask any average Sol politiker and they will tell you the rumour that PM Geedi was married to Zenawi's niece. Obviously it is not true. Unless that lovely lady is Habeshi?

Prime Minister Gheedi arrived today in Nairobi in order to rally support

Translation: He ran away from rockets,insurgents & unfreindly Mog residents.

Taako,The Prime Minister's mistress is a TIGRE :D

Besides,Taako,Most Somali men & Africa politicians in general are married to more than one wife. Taas ma ka fikirtay?

^^^He ran away from Mogadishu rockets but the deputy speaker, minister of interior, deputy defence minister, chief of police, commander of armed forces are all there, oh so is the President.

Unlike the clan courts who ran away when the bullets started flying the TFG is in home soil..

Faraax

Ironic that Yey is in Xamar and not Geedi? Why would yey feel safer then a born and bred Xamarawi?

Most Somali men are not Yusuf and Geedi. It is Xaram to accuse a man of having a mistres. Isn't this Zina accusation a sin in islam. Why art thou pointing fingers if you do not know 100%?

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^He ran away from Mogadishu rockets but the deputy speaker, minister of interior, deputy defence minister, chief of police, commander of armed forces are all there, oh so is the President.

Unlike the clan courts who ran away when the bullets started flying the TFG is in home soil..

Tookadiisa waaye to have a break...Its hard to constantly live in fear Yaa Duke. Look at the picture,the man looks very relieved.

Teeda kale,i would have guessed for you to say something a little bit along the lines like, the president and the PM cannot be in the same place @ once ....Ponder on that for a minute.

Taliban   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Incorrect. The ICU made a strategic retreat, so to spare the citizens bloodshed.