Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Revamping Puntland Parliament

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

Dear Mr. Naxar Nugaaleed

Well come home, brother...
:D

I wouldn't welcome him :D . Stay in your side of the fence. I hate jumpers and disloyal folks.

no am afraid i was not joking, the failure of the TFG finally showed me that Southern Somalis are all incorrigible dowladdiids and the sidelining of the candidates from ssc and maakhir showed me that puntland is a pie not meant to share. People have taken for granted why people of this regions left Somaliland to begin with.

Ibtisam   

Naxar, I think NinBrown was referring to my comment on the last page about giving time for things to work out, before abandoning your believes.

As for you and your new discovered pro-SL stand, all I can say is, so what happens when SL does not give a big part of the pie to candidates from SSC, weligiin maa sii soco soo soco baad kuu jiresan (coming and going and flipping here and there) There reason you guys are losing out is because you are split and because you are not clear on what you collective want and sticking to that, hence you will always be used and abused by one leadership or another and easily seduced and played.

Pick a side and stick to it like glue, otherwise no one is going to trust you enough to give you anything or you are not going to be anywhere long enough to geth anything. you know the saying "Waax koordisi...... (you know the rest

^He didn't jump the ship-just emphasizing the need for reforms in order to preserve Puntland. Parliament members are being bought and sold for votes like Dr.Saleebaan Ciise Axmed said. And I'm addressed the issues of those jumping the ship instead fighting for change.

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

no am afraid i was not joking, the failure of the TFG finally showed me that Southern Somalis are all incorrigible dowladdiids and the sidelining of the candidates from ssc and maakhir showed me that puntland is a pie not meant to share. People have taken for granted why people of this regions left Somaliland to begin with.

And what exactly does somaliland offer for people in SSC? You were at least contesting the presidency in puntland.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^So, SSC should be grateful cuz they could contest an election?

Ibti-I know what he said
smile.gif

How did you derive that from what I said? The point I'm making is the people of SSC have more than enough representation in puntland(presidency, vice presidency etc) and one election that is lost should not make them sour and turn back on the state they helped create.