Sign in to follow this  
Baaniyal

And The War Monger....

Baaniyal   

has spoken, in a 15 minute redundant speech a green light was given to an immoral and illegal war. And they dare ask "why they hate us"! Gotta hand it to the jewish lobby, they were very effective in their persuasion. Richard Perle and Paul Wolfwoitz are the biggest culprits, and these two hawks were in the Netanyahu Likud party before joining the Bush Administration. Can a nation be so naieve to follow a blind path of lies? Well based on the polls,yes!But that is expected,as it was those fat hand texans and conservative whites that appointed this imbecile of a president. My blood boils as i write this, but yet am not a palestinian child whose parents have been killed by israeli buldozers, am not an iraqi mother who watches her child die because of the sanctions,and am not the many oppressed muslim brothers/sisters all over the world who call for the downfall of america with every right. But i am a human who sees thru the lies,deception and hypocrisy.

Senora   

let it all out baaniyal,..........

I'm against the war as well, but dang, you really let it all out didnt you! For me, i don't think George Bush was very convincing in any of his speeches. If Saddam is such a threat, then the Unted Sates should be as well. That whole idea of saying Iraq has used weapons of mass destruction ( which should make them a threat), is what really gets me. United States is the only country that has used the most weapons of Mass destruction, the US is also the leading country for killing the most with conservative weapons. The US is also the country that sells the most weapons to other nations, compared to any other country in the world! Who is really the threat here? the whole Saddam thing is just a load of crap to me. Yes he could be dangerous, but look at North Korea, a country who today is still defying us and the United Nations. They are more of threat then Iraq is. ( considering they even have the 5th largest army force in the world!) I don't like to be like this for my own president, but I'm sorry, if I'm going to be a citizen of this counrty, i expect to be treated like one. I'd like to really know what the reason for this war is?

He keeps saying its to get rid of Hussein, and 2 save the people of Iraq. Another goal is to create a democratic Iraq so that other middle eastern counties can follow. But when the Bush Admistration showed how they wanted to create three different region in Iraq, it seems odd how the north and south were going to be split up. The places occupied by the Kurds, who happen to be US allies, and those are the areas with the majority of the oil fields. Is this really not about oil?

I dont know, this is all confusing, and all we can do is watch and see what happens. May Allah be with those innocent people in Iraq who will soon die over an issue that could have been solved diplomatically.