Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Puntland: the problem child of Somalia

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

FB I worry about you sometimes, very strange ideas
:D

What you call strange,is actually radical. They tried those two clans 14+ times and it failed. What gives? Perhaps,it is time to try other sub clans?

I used to hear some over used line that goes like,"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over & over expecting different results"{or some shzt like that). Somalia needs major changes(that we can believe in). Hopefully,this is a good change. I hope. I pray.

Emperor   

^Awowe, some people do not even deserve an answer, there are those who have veiws and type them on SOL and there are those that don't and can't put them in writing but only cheer from the background, the likes of Norf, Abwaan etc fall under this cat... Markaa kaleexo, jidka ubanee haneefsadeenee...

RedSea   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

A&T, your hostility towards certain regions of Somalia is noted.
:D

What shall you do about him? your the boss ileene.jk :D

Coloow   

^^Hadduu LST uu qori lahaa "your hostility towards certain regions of Somalia is noted" in response to every thread that is hostile to every somali region, we wouldn't have a space to write.

Abtigiis   

Emperor/Bixi

I have denounced Al-shabab and Hassen Turki (in fact naming him in the other post 'why we need to rally behind sheikh Shariif'). Turki and Alshabab are a new phenomena of what, 10 years? But, in this post I was looking at the wider problem, that caused by Punt'es ego-filled, dim wit politicians.

Bixi sounds a relic of Baynax and those men I used to see in Saylada Xollaha, who when someone disagrees to buy the emaciated camel they wanted to sell, would yell back " Adigu waad bugtaaye ilaahay ha ku caafiyo".

now come on...u cant throw the towel on whole region. every region has few trouble makers. u know lately though, my towel has been flying towards somaliland.

pland has done alot of house cleaning lately and it looks like they heading for the right direction.

sland is stuck between a rock and hard place. they have no idea where they heading 2.. its a trip to no where.

AT&T, I bet you heard all of these rubbish from "Maqaaxi" as you used to say. Last time I knew you said you only learn people's clans after the civil war.. :D

Waryaa, don't be back paddling now ee dharbaaxada wad. Maxay tahay Turki ma jecli iyo Al-shabaabka aad aqrinaysid? :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NinBrown:

Norf...meelahaa afka taag taageysaa like a lost child. Make a point or move on. Have you given up on Siilaanyo or what.

Haye! Bread crum participance as usual miya?