Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Documents and Analysis: Clan Wars with Religious Coloration [Puntland]

Originally posted by Nassir:

As for the Ilka-Jir and Cali Ciid, I can tell you they have lost both credibility and trust among their constituency unless something miracle happens that would restore their known leadership qualities.

Do not worry, brother. These two gentlemen will return to your good graces, once the next elections in Puntland roll around again--so fret not, cousin. ;)

Xudeedi   

Mr. Somalia or Ghelle T is a confused kid. We know who uses the double user names. "Tuug intaan tuug la'oran buu tuug yiraahdaa."

Adeer stop begging, nobody is a Puntlander. I support my clan interest openly without fear or shame unlike you hypocrites who had behind Puntland’s name. Puntland was an old story so catch up with your time. Today it’s SSDF, SSC and Makhir each with it’s own interest.

In the UK we had a programm called fantasy Football. Now we have fantasy news, in which all reports from certain websites point to this man Attam being Hannibal at the gates of Rome. However when the real news comes he is no where near the battlefield.

So far, no civilians killed, no farms burned and the true leaders of Makhir, Ilka-Jiir, Abdi-Jama, and the greatest elder Cali Ciid are all supporting the campaign.

Puntland today is strong, and will remain so inshaAllah..

Xudeedi   

Garaad Cabdullahi Cali Ciid AKA Garaad of Garoowe has no base, thus represents the sole interest of Garoowe. If the man spoke in that manner in his supposed base (Xingalool) with the backings of the sub-clan he very often speaks on behalf of, it would’ve been a different case.

Cabdi-Jamaal has no leadership qualities, no formal education and acquired his post (deputy minister of security) due to numerous technicals he owns. He will be held accountable for making this total mistake.

Ilka Jiir’s political reputation hit rock bottom for waging a war on his own constituency to advance the SSDF interest in the region.

We shall see what tommorow brings.

^^^Thus my brother which Garad, elder of any stature in any base supported Attam?

Who spoke for him aside from Aisha Abdalla who no doubt was talking from her base in the Diaspora?

Its clear that the people who matter in Makhir are supporting the campaign to get rid of this despot.

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

Mr. Somalia or Ghelle T is a confused kid. We know who uses the double user names. "Tuug intaan tuug la'oran buu tuug yiraahdaa."

Adeer stop begging, nobody is a Puntlander. I support my clan interest openly without fear or shame unlike you hypocrites who had behind Puntland’s name. Puntland was an old story so catch up with your time. Today it’s SSDF, SSC and Makhir each with it’s own interest.

Xudeedi, brother, I love you and there is nothing you can do about it. You can call me 'ssdf' and the like, all you want-- but deep down, you know that I know you love me too. :D You know why? Because we are brothers. WE ARE BLOOD! And no matter how myopic you are on this ATAM issue, this will NOT change one bit. So the sooner you embrace this, accept it and live with it; the better it will be for your sanity and dignity...kapish! icon_razz.gif

Xudeedi   

Che: By his family and the constituency the he apparently represents. By justice, the innocent and the civilians that were forced to flee.

Major protests took place in Dhahar and Hadaaftimo, the diaspora supports Mr. Atam and the great majority of the clan.

^^^Mr Somalia kindly refrain from insulting Xudeedi, he is not a hater and this is politics and not personal.

He can voice his concerns, lets address the issues.

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

Che: By his family and the constituency the he apparently represents. By justice, the innocent and the civilians that were forced to flee.

Highly unlikely!

Xudeedi   

Originally posted by Nassir:

Well
Koore-Tuunshe
, I object to sidestepping or hiding the truth. It won't solve any problems--both current and potential. Since you are an insider and has more knowledge of the personalities involved and their intrigues and the nature of this long conflict, it's fundamentally critical to play a momentous role, part of it is to inform the public. Then they would be able to make their own fair judgement about the underlying issues. They will later decide for themselves what is at stake. If we hide criminals and opportunists who brand legitimate opposition as "terrorists", the
culture of impunity
will only make things fester from what it is today.

Mr. Jamal
and his heavily armed clan militia had been an integral part of "Somaliland" before their paths crossed and the man switched sides. He has no formal education except that he excells in using his "sub-clan" as a tool to advance his personal interests. Now he is part of Puntland security apparatus. We don't know which party of this never-ending conflict he will side with.

As for the Ilka-Jir and Cali Ciid, I can tell you they have lost both credibility and trust among their constituency unless something miracle happens that would restore their known leadership qualities. [/QB]

Xaq lama dudbiyoo wuu dilaacayaa. Totally agree.

Gallad   

How come you don’t condemn these hagjir tribalism thugs who only promote tribal interest. Xudedi and Nasir are only defending their lands from **** like Gen. Duke, Mr. Somali and Thankful. Makhiris need to wake up and teach these guys a lesson like the one Gen. Aideed taught them in Galkacyo.

[ August 13, 2010, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

NASSIR   

Lol@Gallad. This thread disproves the allegations deployed against Galgala and environs, which are part of the region of Bari, Somalia.

The terror-card was used against Col. Jama Ali Jama after he was fairly elected by the Issims to be the president of Puntland.

The documents are there for any dispassionate reader interested in knowing the inner workings of a clan state.

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

Nassir, is it true sheikh atam's father was the founder of galgala?

No,The Founder of Gal-Gala was a man used to call Gurxan Geeddi, through the permission of Axmad Taajir