Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

HAMBALY O REER TOGDHEER

ibtisam

instead of being evasive, why don't you tell us if you support somaliland or not? What are your views?

also, realistically speaking although 'burco' maybe a diverse city like all somali cities, isn't true, the majority are from one big clan?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Go Burco, Go Burco, it's our birthday
:D
Hambalyo Hambalyo iyo canno gadodah!

See JB, they did not mess up the machines, but now ciida caas haa kuu shuuben

I rang my edo in Buro and she said everyone in my family has left in cars to go and register at our villiage as lines too long in Burco
LOl
Which is fine as long as they don't bill me for all that damn travelling!

And then she says she's neutral! :D

I should have dragged you along by your malkhamad the day I vacated that fence. icon_razz.gif

:D:D

Ibti sideedaan ba ku rabayyey, balaayyo waxay dhigtay markay tiri anigu cidna ma teegersani :D

Since NG's defection, the neutrality fence has collapsed.

roobleh   

Hambalyo to reer Burco!

JB, do u know how many people have registered in Burco for the coming elections? Just tell us what the rumor says if u do not have an actual estimation. I knew Hawd people are going to make us work harder to elect President Riyaale for five more years. As UDUB supporters, we need to win al least forty five percent of the votes there or limit Kulmiye's votes under sixty percent to make Riyaale sit in the Green House for five more years. Now we need to work harder and smarter too. We have more supporters in most other regions, so this coming elections seem to favor that UDUB will win.

Ibtisam   

Xiin, I like how you mix salt and sugar in things that have nothing to do with each other. :confused: I'm always supported Burco and cheered them on, maybe you need to read my all the way from Burco thread. smile.gif I am connected to Burco because my interest (family) is there. I cannot say I have a vested interest in anywhere else, nor does my shouting and screaming for Burco categories me in one box or another, other than the fact I cheering Burco on.

I am on the fence in politics, particularly with the situation in South, which I was referring to in the other thread. I am on the fence because all my objections are based on what I think is best for the people there who I have no direct contact with, not on nationalistic ground or for the sake of taking sides.

Ngonge, I’m excited reer burco did something right. I’m excited for them, Walahi I’m well proud of them, among the chaos they managed. :D

Qalibi adgy oo maaxaan kaal haadal adiga baal? You are confused.com AND your name says it all.

ibtisam

marke hore, hadaad somali ku hadlaysid, luqada ha jajabinin.You are always butchering the language. Second, you're being evasive again, you are a diehard somaliland supporter and reer burco supremacist, drop the 'neutrality' facade. :D

Ibti, there is nothing wrong with cheering for Burco's progress. I too am happy the reported progress. I would advise you to go, participate in the regional politics there and vote.

I think I would be qualified to vote in Burco on the basis of clan :D Soomaalidu waa wada qaraabo, xattaa Oodweynaha afka ka abruniyyaa sidii awrkii waxbaan isku nahay.

so this is the deal, i vote with you on the Burco affairs :D , and you vote with me on the soutern issues. The point of departure of my caravan is Jabbuuti, a stone throw distance from Burco so that too should count for some thing.

Ibtisam   

Qalibi Aqdegy:

Never been evasive, true to my burco tradition, budh baan qow kaa siin. Stop trying to hijack this thread. It is a Hambalyo thread to Burco, say your hambalyo and keep it moving. Waax baa aniga ha iga taab shaaqanin, laacaq kuu heel misiid I promise you that. But if you really want answers and justification, open your own thread. This one is for Burco. :cool:

Ibtisam   

^^^Don't paint everyone the same to make yourself feel better about your Puntiland racism. It is not OKAY.

Xiin I supported that damn caravan before it derailed, I lost faith, it is not clear anymore where it is going if anywhere and the boundaries are blurred. I was already grumbling at the start remember, but I forced myself to close my eyes and take a leap of faith with it. I nearly drowned in the process. Hence I retreat to neutrality with regards to south affairs. I am going to clap and cheer for who ever gets there first. Call me a glory supporter by all means. I just want someone to make it with everyone behind them. (sorry I would settle for majority of the people (not the damn warlords)

Now now ibtisam, you said this:

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

I am connected to Burco because my interest (family) is there. I cannot say I have a vested interest in anywhere else.

How's that any different from what I've said? you only have vested interest in burco and somaliland, and don't care for other somali's. And she says she's not a reer burco supremacist. As the somali old proverb goes, tuug la qabtay talo ma leh :D

Ibtisam   

^^^When did I ever say anything about Somaliland, let alone my support? :confused:

You can name my views or cheers of Burco what you like, but you cannot compare it with your views on a regional/ country. Unless you are a complete ido*it that is. The scale does not fit mate. Haadad adigu waax xaadi jirtey, you must hav heard, tuugu intaan tuugu luug oodan bu qaliya tuugu. :D

^ okay, ibtisam

I will let you off the hook this time, because you seem like your a nice girl, laakin don't be a hypocrite and hide your views.

We can now return to our regular programming of somaliland iyo burco ' waay duushay'. :D

btw it's tuug intaadan tuug dhihin buu tuug ku yiraahaa.

nuune   

xattaa Oodweynaha afka ka abruniyyaa sidii awrkii waxbaan isku nahay

LooL@Xiin, war odeyga ka har, Soomaalida sideedaba wey isku noq noqotaa, dhinac unbey iska soo galayaan, waa ummad wax isku wada ah

I thikn I qualify to be Burcaawi, Viva Le Togdheer smile.gif