Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

HAMBALY O REER TOGDHEER

RedSea   

You need to see this in order to understand how far Somaliland in general and Togdher in Particular have come.

Burco: 1988:

n557663464_1010864_4145.jpg

-------------------------------------------------

1994: Burao civil wars.

Burao Today:

n557663464_1779178_8384.jpg

n557663464_1779179_8647.jpg

2nd Bridge in town.

456768576_ad2735f3af.jpg

normal_New_housses.jpg

4_photograph.jpg

banka saraar ee Togdheer.

n557663464_1779001_2856.jpg

Red Sea,

Thank you for the pictures! Ignore the taunts of those who are unable to move forward. The current situation in Somalia proper has brought great frustration to them so their continuous lashing out is 'predictable'.

Poker   

Burcadka iyo caanaha

Burcadii lahaydeey

Bilaneey ma nabad baa.

I've seen there once but I would love to go back there to see what Burco is all about...hint, pretty chicks. :D

Ibtisam   

HAHA @ Xidigo, LOL How can you really speak about dusty and you are from Borma, My dear dust is what makes SL/Somalia. I did not see any full concret cities.

Poker   

Ibtisam,

Boorame is beautiful.

The three most attractive citied in Somaliland are Borame, Sheikh and Hargeisa.

Ibtisam   

^^^Maa waaxad naag dadicinsa that Boorame has no dust? :D Mashallah it it become more attractive, but all three you mention are dusty in every sense of the word. I'm not hating on Boorame, so hold your horses, I was just pointing to Xidigo's hair splitting like she came from the white house. :D

Xidigo   

I have been to Burco and even though most Somali cities are dusty, Burco broke the record that is why it got its name Burco Boodh wayn. I did not come up with the name, magacu bari hore ayuu baxay. :D

Ooh, and one other thing Intay dadku line ka ku jiraan, waqtiga ku luminayaan for the sake of PR inay qashinka iyo bacaha geedaha ku laalan iska guraan ayay ahayd. Red Sea, give that friendly advise to your reer Burco people next time you go there. ;)

Ibtisam   

Maaxa qashinka Burco kaa gaaley :confused: I mean really, so far you've mention its dust and qashinka, miyaad weyed waax kaalo aad tidaad? Reer Burco have managed on THEIR OWN without your or Red or anyone's advise, and are make things progress for them and their city, iska daaf. They certainly don't need advise on how to live their life from qoof UK barris kuu cuunya. Please. :cool: