Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

NHL STANLEY CUP IN THE BAG

RedSea   

Hey there hockey funs,

At the start of the Stanley cup, I picked Edmonton to win in 6 games, because of Dwayne Roloson who coincidently is former Minnesota Wild, which is where I familiarlize his play. I knew him then and I knew what he could do with a wining team like Edmonton. I quickly became a fun of Edmonton oilers after he was traded over to them. The Oilers were in 8th place and were also in danger of slipping out from the playoff contention, thanks largely to Roloson, they have made it, and went all the way in winning the Western conference chamapionship. So for the upcoming Stanley cup play at the time, I picked them to knock off Carolina, but that doesn't seem to be the case at the moment after his injury which occured in the last moments of game 1.

As it stands right now, Edmonton is behind 2 games to none. With Roloson on the bench, I think I can disappointenly say this thing is in the bag for the Carolina Hurricanes. Yet another cup for a team/city from outside the hockey world; Canada.

peace out.

Baluug   

Originally posted by MC Xamar:

Bye bye, Oilers. At least they made it to the finals.

Holy crap!! Never imagined the Oilers would take it this far, and on top of it, completely OWN the Canes tonight, winning Game 6 by a score of 4-0.