Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Saada Cali declares war on Dahabshiil.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

[One that will soon be fighting on our side. War look at the positive.
:D
[/QB]

How much secession cool aid you drank lately. It is a natural for SSC people to reject secession, when will you understand this basic truth. :D

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

You lifestyle reflects your substance and objectivity that is why you not allowed to drive when drunk ........ wax fahan

Bugland did it again. How low one can get. Saado Ali has become a national heroine and no amount of insults will harm her.

Originally posted by Amistad:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I know u know but you can chew and drive ,,,,

One thousand Djibouti Taxi Drivers cant be wrong !
This drug khat is as evil as any other drug illegal drug and worse because it is accepted socially as harmless.

Blessed   

Hahahahaha. Oo kaalaya sowta shirkada dhan walba laga soo duqeeyay? Fanaanad la dilayo ilaa jaziirado ay eebiyeen, oohadana waa al shabaab. Ya Saalaam! Xoog badanaa!! Qadhaadh buu dhiigi la shiilmay dadkan, walee iyo bileee dhiigoodu cirkuu lalayaa. LOL.

Ibtisam   

LOOOOL ROTF LOOL. Saado Cali is too old even for singing, let alone declaring anything. As has been shown by Maryan Mursal, her and all the other fanns, they will wave whatever flag and sa waxad raabtid if you pay them.

SOL has become obessed with Dahabhill. Miskiin.

Taleexi   

Abtiyaashay marqaankii bay Saado ka dhex arkeen. War miyaanay dadku kalaba hadhin? As I said numerous times, Dahabshiil is a Somali business success story. It is up to her leadership if it wants to play clan politics or remain to be relevant and viable business. Clearly, the choice is hers. There is a google and IBM, and some of u may know the difference.

Ibtisaam: Last time I checked the d_a_m_n age thing doesn't discriminate, or does it? smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Taleexi, it does when you loose your marbles, particularly as a women- I wish old singers would relax and retire with dignity smile.gif Instead they carry on till death comes for them. It is sad really.

Taleexi   

I agree with you on that but I meant the clock is ticking in our end as well therefore nothing wrong with getting old except if one is getting old and isn't learning anything from life.

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Waar Saado waan jecelahaye ha la ii daayo baan ku idhi ,,,

your deragatory "bahalkii kululaa bey iska yara badisay" comment is well noted adeer.

RedSea   

Saado Cali is on welfare, Dahabshiil is the wealthiest Somali bussiness man alive today. He could buy her whole region