Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Vote for the Next Prime Minister of TFG

me   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by me:

My money is on Cabdiqaasim Salaad Xassan

Xasha! And C/llahi Yusuf as his deputy may be.

LST you could be spot on, but lets see who the President picks.
Do you want an effective PM or a clean guy that can't get the job done? If you want a clean guy, pick a professor or a professional somewhere and wait for him or her to get corrupt.

For now forget about Puntland and Somaliland, get the south in order. To do that you need a strong man. Cabdiqasim is that man. He can bring real weight.

The guy from nugaal can't do anything for the Sharif in Muqdisho other then occupy a seat that can be used to get things in order in the south.

Later when there are negotiations with PL then the formula can be changed. Now The south needs to be got in order.

For now forget about Puntland and Somaliland, get the south in order. To do that you need a strong man. Cabdiqasim is that man. He can bring real weight.

The guy from nugaal can't do anything for the Sharif in Muqdisho other then occupy a seat that can be used to get things in order in the south.

Later when there are negotiations with PL then the formula can be changed. Now The south needs to be got in order.

Well said.

If Sheekh Sherif wants to at least succeed in putting an end to Mogadishu and Banadir region's unending instability, he needs someone that can help him with that regards. And there no other better choice than to choose either Ahmed Cabdisalaan or other intellectuals from Cabdiqasim's clan.

If he tries to bring onboard an already failed politician like Cali Khaliif Galayd or someone from Puntland like Jamac Cali Jamac or someone from Gedo like Maslax, he will only be wasting his time. Cali Khaliif can not bring onboard his home region of Sool let alone anyone else. A man like Jamac Cali Jamac can not bring Puntland onboard. And lastly, someone from Gedo like Maslax will bring not much onboard - maybe Maslax will be able to pull the carpet from Hiiraale's feet.

So in essence, if the Good Sheekh wants to be remembered as someone that has altered the dynamics of Southern Somalia, he needs to invest all his energy and his time to bring Mogadishu to peace and focus on bulding a just authority in which all the Banadir clans and minorities are able to be proud of. That should be his task and that will be his determinant-factor after 12 months.

Is Wishfull thinking that he will have a PM from his own larger tribe ( i.e the H crew ).

there are other 3.5 qabiils in this formula adn sure the PM come from there, maybe someone from .5 .

A for Mogadishu am sure as long as there is a strong Mayor/Governor is gonna be all good.

somalis lack the deen, the patriotism and nationalism for their country.

as a nation we are cursed by allah as long as we let tribal clannism divide us.

i swear i wish i could throw all these disuniters into the pacific ocean.

me   

Oodweyne,

Don't fear the new Sharif in town yet. There are other priorities then SL en PL now. Your time will come and the secessionist lot will face its destiny indeed.

Ibtisam   

Oodweyne lol, you worry too much. I'm sure the dude is aware that people will only take him seriously once they see results in Southern Somalia. No good speechs via the BBC is going to get him credit or do him any good.

Som@li   

Xidigo, Shariff needs strong man, and Maslah is.

Also the guy got 126 seats, among Somalis there...He defeated Nur Cade, and if it was not for the Sharif's own 200 MPs, he would have been the next the President, He is far better than on all those in the list, the only problem is his infamous father, and Maslah is not Siyad.

Som@li   

^lol, time has changed,

CHe, who is your pick.

Xidigo,Huuno, my second option is one of the Samatar brothers, :D