Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Vote for the Next Prime Minister of TFG

Juje   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Gen. Morgan for PM ....

Saxiibo adiga weli ninkaas ma qarowda :D

Galeydh and another person not in the poll are making headways, remember Juriile anyone?

It widely believed the new PM will be named by Monday or latest Tuesday.

I'm suprised no one chose Cumar Cabdirashid Cali (Sharmarke), because he is relatively unknown and his father(AUN) was 1 of the 3 presidents who actually did something for Somalia. And if I'm not mistaken he qualifies for the 4.5 system - reer Sool I assume?

AYOUB   

Abu Mansuur for PM ( he's multi-lingo and his choice cabinet would be interesting )

Cadde Muuse for Speaker ( to balance things up in more ways than one ) :D

Xidigo   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Xidigo...Who would be ur choice?

Hello Che :D

My first pick would be 6) Cumar Cabdirashid Cali (Sharmarke) taasi waa hadii Sheekh Shariif ii waydiiyo. :D

me   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

quote:

No Suldaanka,

It would be better for you to say. For the secessionist agenda Cali Khaliif could mean trouble. That your opinion is built on that and not the man's capabilities to serve Somalia's interest in general.

Also my advice to the secessionist camp is next time round take part in the process. That way you may shape the outcome.

Your world revolves around who is able to "destroy" Somaliland more than it revolves around who is able to bring about peace to the instable areas. I can understand that.......

As for Cali Khaliif Galaydh and Sheikh Sherif's choice of a new PM. I think, Southern Somalia doesn't need "an experimental" Prime Minister. By that I mean, someone who will "try" and bring Somaliland onboard or keep "territorial integrety" or of such background.
There you go again.....wake up from this nightmare my friend. No one is out to get You. Again you make the link that someone like Cali Khaliif or of his background will mean the end of the secessionist road. What you forget is, that the secessionist idea has never been a viable alternative to Somaliweyn and that it's demise will not come from the PM of the Central Somali government but from some politician in Burco today. Xagaas bal iska eeg.

About the PM I have made my choice earlier in this thread. I also made clear why support Abdiqasim for PM.

Samafal   

Sharif should pick a PM from the far right, probably Abu Mansuur. For sure that will do.

On serious note though I believe the next PM should be another Wadaad. It should be 4.5 compliant, otherwise people will go mad.