Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Vote for the Next Prime Minister of TFG

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ You make it sound as if it's 2.00 not 4.5
;)

Who else is struggling for power? Take away the SL clans (Dhuushay :D ) I can only assume the other 1.5 is really insignificant because of what I see in the Somali politics.

The Zack   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

Who will protest? The same people that refused to go the conference?

Are you referring to the Puntland admin? The people of all regions have been represented in the conference and therefore that does that. And remember the PM doesn't have to be from the D-clan. He can be from Bay/Bakool, he can be from any other clan but can NOT be from the same clan as the president.

ANTARA   

I think the PM position should go to some one affliated to Alshabaab but not directly linked (i.e has the same commitments of applying islamic law in the near future), they are the only hope left if Sheikh shareef really wants to bring peace.

It is beyond me why would sheikh shariif want to go to Ethiopia, it is the wrong move not only from a PR standpoint of view but more importantly it is immoral. afterall we have lost more than 16,000 inncoent defensless civlians within the last two years as a consequence to what these african so called leaders (read puppets) decided to do.

Al xarbu khudca, if that is the logic behind sheikh shariif's policy then I wish him all the luck and one only hopes there is good coordination between the different teams involved.

P.S,

Man'shalaah the brother has so many titles

H.E Presidenta Mucalim Sheikh Shareef

Xidigo   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

I believe maslax deserves it if not for daddy's lastname, then for the good show he put on lastnight.

If it wasn't for his daddy's infamous last name, Maslax is as good as a bug on the wall. Deserve kulahaa.

Is this the best person to represent the good people of Gedo? :confused: Taasi waa ayaan daro.

Juje   

Poll Results: Vote for the Next Prime Minister of TFG (8 votes.)

Vote for the Next Prime Minister of TFG

Choose 1

Cali Khalif Galeydh 0% (0)

Nuur Xassan Xussen 12% (1)

Jamac Cali Jamac 12% (1)

Maslax Maxamed Siyaad 38% (3)

Cabdiwaxiid Cilmi Cumar 0% (0)

Cumar Cabdirashid Cali ( Sharmarke) 12% (1)

Axmed Ismacil Samantar 12% (1)

Xassan Abshir Farax 12% (1)

Maxamed Cabdi Yusuf 0% (0)

Maxamed Cabdi 'Gandhi' 0% (0)

Come on guys you can vote better than this...you might never know you moght influence the decision makers.

4.5 Is unfair and despised, am quite certain that it will not come under the equation in this decision.

Juje, my pick is the legend you heard his speech last night, Mr. Xasan Abshir Farah from Nugaal. He rallied "Yeey MPs" behind Shariif and I believe Shariif will have him among the top finalists if anything. We wait and see.

HasanAbshirFarah.jpg

Juje   

Originally posted by me:

My money is on Cabdiqaasim Salaad Xassan

Xasha! And C/llahi Yusuf as his deputy may be.

LST you could be spot on, but lets see who the President picks.