8) Xassan Abshir farax

9) Maxamed Cabdi Yusuf

10) Maxamed Cabdi 'gandhi'

Please Vote Now

Juje   

Originally posted by Norf 2:

I think Maslax shuld get it. Finished 2nd in the vote and 4.5 compliant
smile.gif

Is he qualified that is the question. Receiving a high number of 'protest' vote does not propel him to PM position.As for the 4.5 equation I think that will be overlooked at this time.

N.O.R.F   

^I didn't know there was a required set of qualificatins. I think Shriif needs to adhere to the 4.5 as soon as possible. Keep people on side and all that.

Protest votes I know.

Ms DD   

Why? I was never convinced of the 4.5 system. It is ridiculous to choose people according to their tribe. Perhaps if they want to belong somewhere, they should create parties where they run against each other.

So 4.5 is out. You expect Nur Cade?. As a maater of fact this is the most impotant decision Sh. Sharif has to make and if he doe not get the right person, his administration will fail.

The 4.5 formula can go to hell. The Sheik can/should be allowed to pick Nur Cade, and he should just focus on bringing peace to the South while stating that he represents all of Somalia as the new President.

The Zack   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

The 4.5 formula can go to hell. The Sheik can/should be allowed to pick Nur Cade, and he should just focus on bringing peace to the South while stating that he represents all of Somalia as the new President.

Adeer, let us not ignore the reality on the ground. This system has to be adhered. Of course the person has to be picked according their qualifications but the 4.5 system is still in place.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Peace Action:

So 4.5 is out. You expect Nur Cade?. As a maater of fact this is the most impotant decision Sh. Sharif has to make and if he doe not get the right person, his administration will fail.

I agree his pick of the PM is going to test his judgment and what direction he is going to. He must be very careful.

Ms DD   

Maslax wuuba hurday throughout the process..

Why Nur cade for the pm job? I would give to Hassan Abshir as he impressed me with his interview last night. Although there is a lot to be said for afmiishaarada qaarkood.

Originally posted by The Zack:

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

Adeer, let us not ignore the reality on the ground. This system has to be adhered. Of course the person has to be picked according their qualifications but the 4.5 system is still in place.
The system is flawed and should be discontinued. Who will protest? The same people that refused to go the conference? I am willing to the give people of Mogadisho full control of the government.