Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

World Cup 2006 - The Official Thread

Those dodgy Italians have done it.. They have a chance to win the world cup for the fourth time.

Marcelo Lippi is a master, and the whole Italian nation needed this, due to the scandel that has engulfed Seria A..

Good game and two late great goals.

^^ yes it was a very good tactical game and as you said the master tactician, Lippi, won! expect Portugal and Italy! never mind I tend to root for underdogs by nature. but it could happen. portugal does not have anything lose. everyone has written them off from the beginning. wouldn't it be a shock if they pull it off? we will see.

N.O.R.F   

^^They often do but you know when just have that feeling Zidane's swansong will be spoiled?

Look at the Italian team, they have some truly world class players and they have a point to prove and revenge for Euro 2000.

nuune   

Honeslty speaking, I have a feeling that the great Mafias would take the lead at first then the Wine guys will make dramatic come back and will win the World Cup comfortably!

Mohamed Saeed Al-Sahaf's great words were "my feelings as usual, they the Italian players will be roasted in the tomb of Berlin"

Honeslty speaking, I have a feeling that the great Mafias would take the lead at first then the Wine guys will make dramatic come back and will win the World Cup comfortably!

Mohamed Saeed Al-Sahaf's great words were "my feelings as usual, they the Italian players will be roasted in the tomb of Berlin"

Wonderful stuff...

Mowgli   

Was there any doubt that the Azzurri would win??? Campione del mondo 2006 :D

*leaves topic singing boh boh boh...boh boh boh...boh boh boh boh etc*

hodman   

AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the pleasure of watching Azzuri win :D:D Finally Iam free of my nightmares from the 1994 final and Wouldn't ever support France just for Wiltord :mad:

what zidane did was so cool for the soccer sport!

u cant believe what buzz this created! hell even local news is covering it!! wooow!

where it go zizou! good head butt!! about time some cool actions!! :D

Zizou is the world cup MVP and he wouldn't say what the little b@stardo said to him, I'm sure it is not something he hasn't heard before being from Marseille and all. But he has everyone's respect as the greatest at a time when being so is the toughest.