Sign in to follow this  
nuune

21 Oktoober

^ c'mon say it Siphon, of course somalisk men is to blame ;)

Originally posted by Norf 1:

Never heard of it until recently,,,,,

North, you gotta be kidding sxb. You were not born after anno 1987 and neitehr you came from outer space, ;)

nuune   

^^^ Muu sida JB oo kale yiraahdo waan u heesi jirey oo salaanta ayaan bixin jirey :D

Norf, waryaa kaa akhrisan meeno warkaas, ee ma outer space ayaad ka soo dhacdey smile.gif

Nephys lool@aboo xaa ka shiir ah, am not sure if we are talkin about the same jaqjaq lol, waxaa loogu jeclaa the end of the parade oo markey ciidamada kumaandoosta soo marayaan oo qeeladooda iyo guuxoodaba ayagoon meesha soo gaarin meel fog laga maqlayey, they were the best, very skinny men oo qalabkooda iyo waxooda dhan dhabarka ku wato, then waxaa ku xigi jirey saaruukhda iyo gantaalada, and the Mig-18 and 23, such were da dayz.

Emperor   

21 October waa Maalintii Siyaad Barre wadanka afganbi kuqabsaday soo ma ahayn, what is the point of celebrating this day yaa nuune, it's not the day when the Somali got independence is it? Nor was it a day when the Somalis willingly elected their President.

Mase odayaasha waxaad kujirtaa kukoray heesaha kacaanka oo xiisahaa kuqabtay.... We have had three Presidents since the independece, the first Somali President was the legend Adan Adde and who was also the first African statesman to leave power peacefuly, the other was the charismatic and democratically elected President in 1967, Abdirashid. The third General Barre, who as we know grapped power by force, thus if the Somalis were to celebrate a day in which one of these men grapped power, who do you think better deserves.

I think this 21st October day is nonesense, irrelevant and a day which the Somali peoople was forced to celebrate by the Barre regime.

Gabbal   

^Coming from people such as you and Duke, I am not sure that says a lot. :D

Warlord Cusmaan Caato circa 2008:

“Dowladii Max'ed Siyaad Barre waxey aheyd mid caqli badan balse dadka ayaa necbaa, markii ay batroolka shirkadaha kala xaajoonayaan, waxaan maqli jirnay shirkadaha oo dowladaasi ka cabaadi jireen, waayo waxey doonayeen dantooda balse dowladii markaasi jirtay waxey dooneysay dantii ummada” ayuu yiri Cismaan Caato.

Waagacusub

^ on a serious note: where is the Kitab picture and hadith you were sporting during ramadan gone? is it over? koley waad soo tafa xayd-xaaydaneysaaye go figure ;)

Emperor   

^LOol, Kutubka iyo diinta dadkoo dhan bay kadhexeeya, adiguba waad ila wadaagtaa iyo Muslinkoo dhan ee kabax sheekadaa haku marsoonee

Do you have anything to answer my question, what is the relevence for celebrating this day, is it our Indepence day? why celebrate Barre's day and not Adan Ade or Abdirashid since they were all Somali Presidents, was Barre any better than them that we ought to celebrate his day or was he worse as history witnesses, isn't the fact that this day was celebrated in Somalia because Barre's regime forced upon the Somali people to do so.

Malika   

^Nagaa dayaa this childish tit for tats..

Now,was this song sang in the parades, "Gulwadoo siyaad abihii garashaad,gebigaa yagoo, hantiwagaa..la la la la..

I remember as a child made to wearing 'sunday best' to attend parties at the Somali Embassy on the 21st Oct..Ah,the gone by days aye!, now our children barely know their history,actually they would rather not know :( with all the negative images of Somalia and Somalis.

Sheekh Empror, you got it all wrong dear boy. I wont answer your ciiyaal questions because no mater how hard I try to explain to you how things relate each other unfortunately it wont go beyond that thick skull of yours. Come to South London and I'll make it easy for you so digestable so nice and all your questions answered... smile.gif

winnie   

^^^ uhm, thats a lil extreme.

although i initially have the same sentiments, it seems to me people are nostalgic for

a) their childhood in somalia

b) a more peaceful time in somalia (mogadishu was still cosmopolitain during his rule, every clan was stationned in the capital)

and c) a combination of a & b.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Fahiye:

^ More importantly why xaasasku luuqyadoodu ufuranyihiin? Though I doubt DQ will knock the door of married women knowingly neither would a married Nephthys answer it without her Muxrim.

Luuqa [married or not], done properly, is a door anyone is welcome to knock, excluding SOL's lascivious brutes, cretins and boors..ayagaba waa is garanayaan, Muxrims-kayga sharafta leh kuma qasaarinayo oo kab-taydaa ku filan. Their PMs are hillarious though :D in a sad, pathetic kinda way..

nuune, xamar kama imaan adiga :D ? nimankaan sheegaayo see ku garan waysay? hadii lagu tuso waa garan lahayd, google waa ka waayay sawirkooda lol. Cayaarta magaceedaa ii gooysey maahee, youtube waa laga helaa..

anigu baamboyda ayaan ugu jeclaa ,,,,, when they start from their headquarters baan laamiga isasii taagi jiray ,,,,,, :D

Maska ma cuntaa ,,,, HAAA

Sideed u cuntaa ,,,,, Hammmmmm

:D