Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

David Duke on the war on terrorsim and American support for Israel...................

Bachelor   

Thanks shujui

I will for sure ask my two jewish senters and the other representatives to read that. At least that might redface.gif them.

H   

David Duke said what should be said, and on my end he ain't no racist it's da israelis who are.

it's 'em who're terrorizin on people's land! :mad:

cheehaad   

Shu,

Based on his writings and his membership of the KKK one can see how full of hate this man really is. Look at some of his quotes:

ON US (you might say on African Americans but a black person is a black person)

"[A] black...gets a job with a white-owned company. He is the only black at the firm. He works hard, but he's fighting a losing battle against his genes."

"We don't want Negroes around. We don't need Negroes around."

"White people don't need a law against rape, but if you fill this room up with your normal black bucks, you would, because niggers are basically primitive animals."

LOOK at what he has to say about Immigration, Jews, etc.

http://www.adl.org/special_reports/duke_own_words/duke_intro.html

Abdinuur   

And you know what, he's right!!!

I agree with his opinions as well as all the facts & statements that he stated on his website!

Sometimes truth hurts and no one is willing to take a moment to listen to this truth and the reality of this world. Truth hurts so bad that someone made a song about it. Oh my is all I gots to say.

The truth shall set you FREEEEEEEEE. lol.

One love ya'll.

so abdinuur u agree with his 'facts & statements ' when he says african americans have not fully eveolved or that their 3/5's of human beings?

To be honest i agree whole heartedly with cheehaad on this now