Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

President Yusuf should resign and retire

^^^ Very Funny Not lool. You big fish no old boy you not a big fish you just fellow that makes big fish tales of this and that which never come true. I on the other hand is a man that stands up to people like you that yells clan this and that. You have an ego which as you can see from people in this forum find ugly and yet also funny too see. lol.

Duke the only person that speaks jib-ish is you old boy like most people that are just talkers when a person confronts on it you talk and talk this and that with emotions instead of facts, there is a saying we have here in Virginia, go kick some rocks kid and come back to me when you grow up lol.

NASSIR   

The fact that the International Crisis Manufacturing Group a.k.a ICG called for the president's resignation before his term ends tells much that a change.of strategy in dealing with Shabaabs has been adopted by the International powers that be led by the U.S government. I think the strategy was formulated by well-known Somali intellectuals which was received and debated on by the U.S Senate and its subcommittee. A change of policy is seen as extremely viable to reverse Shabaab's consolidation of power and expansion in Southern Somalia. The agreed upon view is to force Ethiopia and Abdullahi Yusuf out simultaneously, empower the one-segment, self-styled moderates and write a new Constitution which will be put on Referendum. But prior to the referendum, a massive awareness will be made to the public through the local media, traditional roles and elders' participation and last but not least business leaders irrespective of their past or current public crime.

By going with this new policy with enough financial support from EU and UN , the Shabaabs will easily be marginalized and the claim over Og'aden region renounced. The $M question is are the war-wearied and traumatized Somali people ready for a new era of tribal and religious war?

-cell

Samafal   

I agree with Duke. Yeey should call it a day. He had his ups and downs and history will charge him wether favourably or unfavourably. Where I diasagree with him is that he shuould not seek to withdraw support from the TFG and withdraw troops. You have to keep in mind that Puntland is somalia and Somalia is Puntland and hence self isolation is not an option. It is common sense that if you have been a part of the problem, you should be a part of the solution.

ps

I Think this Duke guy must have balls of steel, unlike others he is always here urguing for his corner whatever the sitiation smile.gif

Abwaan   

OH NO HE MUST JOIN AL SHABAAB...SI UU ISKU DHAQO...LOL...

HISTORY-GAAN AAD RAADINEYSID EE UUSAN LAHAYN HALKAAS BUU KU HELI KARAA ...LOL

What a Joke...FAD AMA HA FADIN WAA LAGU FADSIIN.

Super powers ku lehe...Islaan shaqada ka sii tegeysa ayaa the airport terminal kula kulantay waxaad ka dhigaysaa like in White House la geeyey!

I think maanta Yey in wakhti lagu lumiyo ma istaahilo, qorraxduna waa ku sii dhacaysaa ee waxaa la is weydiinayaa xagguu maciin bidi? Ma intuu is adkeeyuu Xabsi geli...Ma London buu u carari?

Silly talking heads and the question was? Why don't you debate like adults instead of children who are desprived of candy? Duke this duke that. You can't articulate anytung for Somalia beyond opposition to A/Y. If the man resigns, which will be good, what does the future hold for the return of the Somali state. Are you interested in building future for war ravaged people of Somalia or are you just enjoying your clannish pride in gaalo land sipping a latte?

Poker   

Originally posted by General Duke:

dharayaa47.gif

Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed is an old warrior a 20th century hero fighting in the 21st century.

As an ardent supporter probably the most in cyber space I believe its time for the President to step down.

There is absolutely no need to hold on and he has nothing to prove, Yusuf has not been defeated in battle nor in politics and it has taken the worlds great powers to suggest its time to create a new formula for the Somali dilemma.

This new formula must be given the chance and its failure must not in any way be attributed to the old warrior.

It is time to end the 40 year of national service and to retire into history.

To those who will celebrate this event, now the onus is on you, if this 75year old was the problem then everything will be rosy soon and the Somalis will get along nicely.

He was met at the airport and he was shown the door... resign or prison.