Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland troops searching for pirates in laasqoray.

Somaliland Oo Weerar Culus ku Qaaday Laasqoray...

{Laasqoray}8-05-09Ci idanka ammaanka ee maamulka Somaliland ayaa weerar ku qaaday labo doon oo ku sugnaa xeebta degmada Laasqoray ee gobolka Sanaag

Ciidanka ammaanka ee maamulka Somaliland ayaa weerar ku qaaday labo doon oo ku sugnaa xeebta degmada Laasqoray ee gobolka Sanaag ka dib markii ay uga shakiyeen budhcad badeednimo.

Weerarkaasi ayaa dhaawac daran waxaa ka soo gaadhay mid ka mid ah kaluumaysatada iyadoo ciidanka ammaanka ay gacanta ku dhigeen shan ka mid ah kaluumaysatadaasi.

War ka soo baxay ciidanka ammaanka ee Somaliland ayaa lagu sheegay in doonyaha la weeraray ay damacsanaayeen fal budhcadnimo ah, ha yeeshee waxaa la sheegayaa in doonyahaasi ay yihiin kuwo kaluumaysi.

v dhacdadan ayaa ku soo beegmaysa iyadoo dibadbaxyo ka dhan ah budhcad badeeda ay maalmihii u dambeeyay ka dhaceen deegaanada maamulka Puntland.

Widhwidh Online News Desk..Media Center

^^In theory i would be fine with the division thing, as long I am the divider and conquerer :D .

But here it's all in your head awoowe

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^In theory i would be fine with the division thing, as long I am the divider and conquerer
:D

But here it's all in your head awoowe

Show your true colors, yaa Muslim :D

^^lool

Blame the sermon today for it was about the character of the true Muslim as a doer of things, not as a weak subject :D . al yacni, al yadul aclaa kheyrun min yadi suflaa... :D

be on par waryee

^^ ;)

I'll turn it off (the torch) for the weekend so the poor fellow can get some rest.

I suspect he's wearing that same Khaliji white robe that Dahir Aweys also wears :D

No worries dear Malika. Ninkii Mintid ahaa Xaajiguu kayara masayray :D

Seriously though Mintid has been a good sport so far. He is an online character that plays a role that does not fit him very well. I treat him accordingly.

People are worried for you, Xiin, not me ;)

But I assure all that I'll put the torch away for the weekend. It's just a gut reaction aversion to ' Munaafiqnimo ' that I have.

If there was less of that quality in the Xiin's of the South, peace would bloom from Bossasso to Ras Kamboni.

Mintid wrote... But I assure all that I'll put the torch away for the weekend. It's just a gut reaction aversion to ' Munaafiqnimo ' that I have. If there was less of that quality in the Xiin's of the South, peace would bloom from Bossasso to Ras Kamboni.

Can't hide it anymore? I thought you had beef with Puntland but from Bosaso to Ras Kamboni?