Sign in to follow this  
dhulQarnayn

How Do You Rebuild Somalia?

Unknown, was that an attempt at sarcasm? :rolleyes: Suffice it to say that calling you slow would be an insult to all the mental midgets of the world.

I will teach you what a munaafiq is saaxiib, and I will also teach you what a Shabab munaafiq is aswell, by reminding you the Holy words of the Qur'an.

In suratul al-Munafiqun: Allah(SWT) says in verse 1...

"When the hypocrites come unto thee (O Muhammad), they say: We bear witness that thou art indeed Allah's messenger. And Allah knoweth that thou art indeed His messenger, and Allah beareth witness that the hypocrites indeed are speaking falsely."

Do you know what that ayat means. It means when Al Shabab say we muslims and then do very un islamic things such as murder innocent people, then they are hypocrites-they are a bunch of munaafiquun!

Allah(SWT) continues in Verse 2 of surratul al-Munafiqun...

"They make their faith a pretext so that they may turn (men) from the way of Allah. Verily evil is that which they are wont to do, "

Clearly, Al Shabab have confused many young uneducated Somali youth into believing that they are fighting for a righteous cause, but they are leading them astray from Allah's path. Allah(SWT) has warned us against evil such as Al Shabab and their supporters. And insha Allah we shall DEFEAT them ALL, with Allahs help!

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

unknown1   

Walaal after so many martyrs(may Allah accept them shaheed) imprisoned and those fighting u say they are leading us astray. walaal they banned khat,music,cigarettes in some parts and u still say they r leading us astray. they dont have any warlords. they r fighting for a cause. and do u know whats bothering me? that they r fighting our enemy and u speak shit of them. and did u hear that more than 100 women got raped. walaal is it that way u want it?

wa salaam caleykum

You're no different from those that rape. You no different from those that kill. You're no different....you will all burn in hell!

Instead of only banning khat, music, cigarettes, you should stop killing innocent people. you stop planting bombs for our innocent women and children. You should stop fighting amongsts innocent civilians. Or else you will ALL burn in JAHANAM.....

Allah(SWT) has promised our Holy Prophet(pbuh) that he will fill Jahanam. I guess Al Shabab are fulfilling their destiny as the fodder for Jahanam.

Unknown, you're still young. I urge you to repent to Allah(SWT). I urge you to take the Qur'an and study it from A to Z. Understand your faith. Understand that Allah(SWT) is your return. Understand that Allah(SWT) does not allow the taking of life, for we did not create it. Don't fall victim to the lies those Shabab hell hounds keep spreading on kitaab.net....In the day of judgement, when Allah(SWT) questions you about your support for these Shabab munaafiquun, you cannot use kitaab.net baan ka akhriyey nonsense.

Ilahay dambi dhaaf weediiso. Insha Allah , you might be forgiven for Allah(SWT) is all merciful.

unknown1   

DQ

u support the warlord govt tfg?? what have the reer california learnt u in school?? walaal shabaab doesnt rape, like ur ethio friends. walaal u know what they did in 2006, and then the kuffar came to baidoa. ask ur adeer why he let the kuffars to come to somalia.

ha ha ha....lame, lame, lame and very Sad, walahi. Always trying to divert attention from the facts. The Al Shabab munaafiqs are going to hell. But first they will loose in Somalia and then they will rot in hell. Then Allah(SWT) will recreate them again, only to burn them again in hell. Eternal hell and damnation, saaxiib...prepare yourself, if you keep supporting them.

As for me supporting Kuffar. I do not support them. Even though Kuffar are better than Munaafiquun, anyday. Kuffars are enemies we know. Munaafiquun are the Shabab enemies within us, who look like us, talk like us and call themselves Somalis. But they're the children of devil. They all going to hell.

I do not support Al Shabab, blood thirsty killers of our poor babies, mothers and fathers.

Unknown, you support them. So in the eyes of Allah, you are just as responsible for all the deaths of the innocent cleaning ladies and that poor old man who went to pray at the mosque when al shabab shot him in cold blood. Shame! shame! shame! But everyman will reap what he sows. You reap evil, you will sow jahanam!

unknown1   

DQ

nur cade said maxamed dheere killed those women. and walaal that man who was shot were responsible for countless deaths of somalis.

Those are lies...your mad father abu mansur, killed those innocent women...tell those lies to the poor people who dont know the truth. I know the truth. And Allah will punish your shabab for what they did.

unknown1   

since when did u hate alshabab? 2007 or 2008?? dont say 2006 because then u hated them because of the peace they came with. Abu mansur(xafidahullah) is great!!

unknown1   

1991 walaal he wasnt famous. walaal he is a shiikh and he has more knowledge abt islam than u. 1995 he was fighting ethios when somalis were fighting civil war.

Shut your mouth naayaa...the only knowledge he has is how to be a bloody murdering mo'ryaan. He knows how to sneak behind men who just finished praying in the mosque and shoot them from behind...very cowardly....he also knows how to hide bombs in the side of the street so innocent mothers and childrens get blown up. So the only knowlede he's got how kill. Thats a one way ticket to Jahanama.

NO.

And if I'm your brother. Stop supporting those murderers. Shabab are bad. They have killed more poor innocent Somalis than any xabasha or TFG soldier. So ask yourself unknown, why do they do such madness. So if I'm your brother, I don't want you to support Al Shabab anymore..they get you in trouble with Allah(SWT)..

Thats my advice to you..take it or leave it