Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Breaking News: Somaliland Police Free the Kidnapped Teacher By Force

I've getting reports that the Egyptian teacher has been freed by force early this morning. He is now taken to Burco.

GOOD JOB THE POLICE FORCE ............

Wardegdega :Ciidamada Booliska Somaliland ayaa ku guuleystay inay soo furteen Macalinkii Masriga ee lagu afduubay Burco.

Ninkan Masri oo magacasii la yidhaa Maxamed Mustafa oo ahaa macalin wax ka dhiga

Ciidamada Booliska Somaliland ayaa ku guuleystay inay soo furtaan ninkii masaariga ahaa dhawaanta lagu afduubay Magaalada Burco ee Gobolka Toghdheer

Ninkan Masri oo magacasii la yidhaa Maxamed Mustafa oo ahaa macalin wax ka dhiga dugsiyada dawlada ee Magalaada Burco ayaa muddo saddex cishaba u qafaalnaa dablay aan la garanayn. Dagaal ay ciidanka Boolisku ku qaadeen budhcadii oo ku haystay Ceeldheer meel buuralayda Burco Waqooyi kaga began ayey u suurtogashay in ay si nabadgelyo ah u soo furtaan.

Wararka halkaa naga soo gaadhaya ayaa sheegay in budhcadii ay baxsadeen isla markaana ay Ciidanka Somaliland ay ku daba jiraan Macalinkii Masriga ahaana la keenay Magaalada Burco ee markii hore laga afduubay.

Waaheen

^ That lil ibtisaam, is one hypocritic somaliland secessionist. althought she pretends to be neutral.

But i suppose this kind of childish and hateful comments can be expected from someone who once said "reer puntland are all nuts".

Ibtisam   

Che, me no, not really but where as I never had a point of view about them, but I've seen a lot gloating and it is grinding on me.

Qalbi-Adeyg why don't you back to your little raping women fantasies :rolleyes: Why do I have to keep telling you this, I can say what I like about Puntland or anyother part of Somalia.

Ibti, adeer when one refers to Puntland its understandable it is part of Somalia, hence you don’t need to add anymore, its just we don’t want the kids to get confused with all the secessionist propaganda hence what happens in Burco, other triangle areas must come with the title Somalia at the end, least they think Burco or other triangle areas are in another country which of course they are not. :D

LANDER   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

^^When it is good news waaa "PUNTLAND" when it is something bad waa shared among the Somalis.
:D

:D ^

how you been Ibti?

Abwaan   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam*:

^^When it is good news waaa "PUNTLAND" when it is something bad waa shared among the Somalis.
:D

Dee hanala yaabin ookiyaalahaas baa noo xiran.