Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

ONLY THOSE WHO WANT PEACE!

Rokko   

Silent Sistah, I haven't seen any qabiil talk here except few confused ones here and there which are quickly dealt with by the staff na'mean.

People here debate about nations, states, cities, etc. I don't know if you consider political debates about Somaliland, Puntland and Southern Somalia to be qabiil debates. If that is the case, then Somalia debates would also be qabiil debates then.

But let us pray for peace. You are right we need peace for Somalis to prosper na'mean.

peace

Blessed   

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

i guess im fed up with the gabiil posts, and the ignorence few somali's in here suffer,

I feel ya girl, but thats Somalis for ya, ceebtooda maahee waa u caado. :rolleyes: :(

Anyways, this is a nice thoughtful topic.

I Pray for peace and prosperity for All Muslims throughout the world. I pray that Allah grants our people common sense and to place Islam in their hearts. Peace and justice for the entire human family.

Ameen.

Changed   

silent could'nt agree with u anymore :D

peace to all smile.gif

ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

peace to all! i would also like announce following things about!

1- i am divorcing my qabil! from this day on, my qabil is called somali! so by ole, lazy good4nothing, reer tuurah!! u all can kiss u know what!

2- i am here for only one thing here! for the somalida nation. so if you r a cheerleader for the wanna be regional leaders! dont bother with me your crab! cuz that aint for me!

meantime, good ideas s-sista! u always amazing person!!

Xalimo7   

Oh Paltalk, i can't blv you said the word "Must" why choose this low level thread , and want Somalilanders "to be commanded by all means" are you seriously thinking right, or you just joking to make me laugh at your gesture. No soul can force Somalilanders, to "MUST" i hate you used that lame duck word. Excuse me

see you, am around dude