Sign in to follow this  
silent-sistah

ONLY THOSE WHO WANT PEACE!

i guess im fed up with the gabiil posts, and the ignorence few somali's in here suffer,

well, i dont want your opinion on peace, i dont wanna know if u think we will ever get peace,

but just to prove a point, that no matter how much we argue and disagree and diss eachother we still love eachother and want peace,,,,

please put down your signiture for peace, in SOMALI-LAND, PUNTLAND, SOMALIA, JABUTI,

add the countries u wish peace upon,

and InshaAllah, lets all just say a small prayer for peace!

i pray that Allah gives us all peace, as individuals and nations, as muslims, i pray for peace all over somalia and the muslim world, i pray for peace in the middle-east!

"A/ALEYKUM DHAMAAN"...!!!

LET'S PREY TO ALL OUR BROTHER'S AND SISTAHS WHETHER IS SOMALIAN'S AND MUSLIMS WHATEVER THEY ARE YA ALLAH YA KARIIM BRING PEACE TO YOUR TRUE MUSLI PPL AND WHO LOVE PEACE TO LIVE FOREVER""

MAIGH ALLAH BLESS TO ALL_SOMALI_LAND AND THE PPL AND TO ALL MUSLIM BRO_ SIS_ AS WELL AS EARTH"

GOD_BLESS"

TO~ALL~SOMALI~LAND"FROM "{ S-N TO E-W }" LET' PRAY OH ALLAH BRING PEACE AND SAFE UR TRUE PPLE"

"AmIiN' o' AllaH"

WallaaLkiin: Eng_Amir"faisal"jr..!!! :cool:

Amiin,

and i pray that Allah accepts our prayer,

(that term 'SOMALI'S AND MUSLIMS' i think what the meaning behind it when i say is,,,,,peace for somali's (coss they my blood and ppl, and i feel their pains more) and to all the rest of the other muslim Nations (coss they also suffering but i dont really relate to alot of them).

i guess ...yeah,,,,it is,,,better to pray

peace for All!

amiin

La-y-La   

Asalaamu aleykum!

Peace to all ma people wherever they may be whether U Somali, Arab, and Especially to the palestinians who are suffering under the hands of Bush A.K.A Bull*shit and Sharom caloolweyn.

Amiin to all of ur prayers.

Asalaamu aleykum!