Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: Response to the TFG on Oil.

The Zack   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

" Puntland is 1/3 of Somalia "

Can someone please tell me how nugaal, bari, and half of mudug make up 1/3 of somalia? The last time I checked somalia was 18 states and 2 and half states are not 1/3 of 18.

Shilling   

It's really mindboggling the way members here can't seem to stay positive and on topic about anything concerning Somalia's Puntland State.

That said, if I can comment on the topic at hand, the TFG in my opinion should quit hampering Puntland hard work on its much needed development; the Somali president's decision to hamper the Puntland-TFG agreement signed in Galkayo showed how little his government cares about Puntland progress then and this new development coming from his energy minister in my opinion again shows how little they care of Puntland and its people.

I guess the people of Puntland can sleep a little better knowing they have a government of their own in place which presently operates wholly autonomously of Sheikh Sharif and his cabinet ministers. Basically the current TFG government has no direct authority in Puntland, which, in its old and new constitution, retains the right to negotiate its status with the "federal" government of Somalia. Puntland's new constitution states: "Pending the completion of the Federal Constitution, ratified by Puntland, and approved by a popular referendum, Puntland State shall have the status of an independent State".

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Nassir:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

[QB] Abwan as usual made no sense. Though the only clear thing we can take from his waffle is the hate for Puntland and it's people. So Faroole is a warlord, Cade is a warlord, Yusuf is a warlord and the people & government of Puntland numbering 1/3 of Somalia in size & population is a beel , equal to Baraxley? That'd the logic of Abwan. The brother can hide his feelings, he gets angry in every Puntland post. The green eye wot do anything to us lad, the people of Puntland have worked hard to build a life for their children and We will continue to take care of our interest regardless of what the likes of you say.

The Al shabaab character here is just another person driven by clan , masking it under clan garb.

PL is one of the success stories of Somalia.(Go State Department site: Country), a proven model of governance for Somalia. Does it matter the position of naysayers whose only perspective is largely shaped by constant suspicion, distrust and ill-will for their own brethens.
Nassir, Atleast cajalad igama dhex-hadasho and my principle is not shaped by qabyaalad and does not cut and past cantarabaqsh here or say our beel is the best in Somalia all the time, Alxamdulillaah this is not how I was raised and don't want to insult my upbringing. I am glad to have travelled to every region in Somalia with the exception of Togdheer, Bari, Nugaal, Sool iyo Awdal and I hope to visit those as well. I see all Somalis from North,East, West and South the same. Like all the regions in Somalia, I have the highest respect and love for the people of East Somalia and don't want to be forced to support Qabiil-lands...I beleive in ONE Somalia...Sorry if I disappointed you or others with the same agenda.

Abwan, if you say so Adeer. In fact no one actually cares what you hold deep down, nor where you have visisted. What matters in thisgirum is your action. You insult, anger and attempts to play down the importance of the state of Puntland is as clear as day and documented. Garowe & it's government is a fact, it has existed by the grace of Allah these past 12 years and has the support of the people.

Now Zack, Adeer Puntland state of Somalia covers, Bari, Sanaag, Sool, Nugaal, Mudug, thus the state is more than 13 of Somalia land mass, as well as 50% of the coast line of Somalia.

As you were lads keep complaining.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^What form of government would you advocate for?

Unitary system or federalism?

I wouldn't particularly advocate for a specific thing and it is upto the Somalis to choose what they want but as I told you I beleive in Somaliweyn(atleast the one that existed in 1990).

All I wanted to say is the fatuudlands and maamul-qabiilyada meelo badan oo Soomaaliya ka mid ah ka jira meel ma metelaan rabitaanka Shacabka balse waa wax kooxo danaysteyaal ah iyo qabyaalad lagu dhisay and I don't want to support that. Markii mid caddaalad iyo wanaag ku dhisan la sameeyo then waa la taageeri karaa, balse wax lagu sameeyey cid hebla yeysan dhulkan naga xigsan ee aan boobno annagaa carradaan u badan iyo dadka u fiican macne ma samaynayso Soomaalina ma kala fiicna.

Waxaan la yaabaa markaan arko shakhsi beel uusan weligiis tegin raba adigoo ku dhashay ama degganaa, hantina laga yaabo inaad ku leedahay inuu iska kaa xijiyo just because awoowgeey baa meeshaan geel ku dhacay dadna ku diley ayeeyadeeyna waa ku dhalatay, what kind of caddaalad is that? Weliba indho-adgay dartiis dhul aan xitaa Soomaali lahayn oo qowmiyado kale aan marti ugu nahay sida degaannadan galbeedka dunida ee aan joogno ayuu ku dhahayaa reer London, reer Ohio iyo reer Minnesota ayaan ahay. :D

To the individual who keeps on talking to me and I keep on ignoring. I am sorry I told you long time ago, I have no time for you. Ma quusatid miyaa? You can say whatever you want but I don't think that I am ready to discuss anything with you. Because "Dhagax tuuris iyo taabasho waa iskaga mid bay Soomaalidu ku maahmaahdaa" and I don't want to waste my time.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Adeer you seem to be talking to yourself.

No, shyt sherlock holmes. How am I fake exactly? :rolleyes:

I assure you this is one Puntland Countess you're speaking to so isdaji adeero. :cool:

^^ Atikana yaa aheed bal? :rolleyes:

I ain't got anything to prove to you lot but let's just say I would get a red carpet treatment from my adeer Farole himself if I happen to chance in Garowe so fall back. :D