Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: Response to the TFG on Oil.

The Zack-I do support the lads but doesn't mean I shouldn't point the fallacies in people's argument.

Maddeey....Maheey kalahey- the one and only Wardhiigley. Come on now, chant me with here

Washington waabab waaye

Inta kale wakaalad waaye

Wardhiigley wasaarad waaye

smile.gif

War ninyahow, sheekada tolkana maxaa meesha keeyne.I thought tolkaa iyo keega waa shabaabkey. You can't trust maryooley even if they wear cimaamad.

*note to self-Maddeey was ex-warlord* :D

Maaddeey   

Che, lool Ex-Warlord (Allow Towbada naga Aqbal) lee Diinta anfacaaya, Wadaad cambuulo ruugoow u bartay xoow teraa yaahuu'e :D

Wardhiigleey ani Xamar waa ka saari lahaay, wax ka reer baadiyeysan ma arkin, qandho ciyaal ku goobasho badan qaad :D

The same usual fake Wadaads & clan agitators, after 12 years don't recognize the stable and forward thinking Somali state of Puntland. For example we have Abwan who used to raise money for Al Shabaab & now supports Amisom & Zharif Ahmed because of clan.

Puntland today is the only functioning Somali centric state. Sharif , Abwan clan hero controls 2KM. Al Shabaab are just butchering people and have yet to create a functioning admin. :D

Abwaan   

Can anybody give me advice, contribution etc. I wanna write a Biography on my warlord relative anybody wanna help me? And don't aske me who it is otherwise you are qabiiliiste! :D:D:D

Che wrote

Adiga, you don't even recognize the Sharif government or Somali government as Somali institution. What difference does it make to you?

Good point and he comes back waa iga eexatay. Shabaab support defending Sh. Sharif govt? Somalidu waxay dhehdaa oohintu orgiga ka weyn? Saxib noo sheeg what is your beef with Puntland?

Abwan as usual made no sense. Though the only clear thing we can take from his waffle is the hate for Puntland and it's people. So Faroole is a warlord, Cade is a warlord, Yusuf is a warlord and the people & government of Puntland numbering 1/3 of Somalia in size & population is a beel , equal to Baraxley? That'd the logic of Abwan. The brother can hide his feelings, he gets angry in every Puntland post. The green eye wot do anything to us lad, the people of Puntland have worked hard to build a life for their children and We will continue to take care of our interest regardless of what the likes of you say.

The Al shabaab character here is just another person driven by clan , masking it under clan garb.

Again, Puntland state is more than 1/3 of Somalia and has every right to dire t the course of the nations history. We will not be held hostage by our recent history.

NASSIR   

AfricaOwn, Sool and Sanaag regions are in ethnic and political wise affiliated with the state of Puntland. Have you for a moment thought of the people of Sanaag also own and live in western Bari--that their territory spans from Erigavo to Bosaaso to Nogal and Sool? Or you are still convinced with that repeated utterance of yours that they are part of "Somaliland" and hence have nothing in common with Somalis from the south or as termed by "Koonfurians"? :D

NASSIR   

Originally posted by General Duke:

[QB] Abwan as usual made no sense. Though the only clear thing we can take from his waffle is the hate for Puntland and it's people. So Faroole is a warlord, Cade is a warlord, Yusuf is a warlord and the people & government of Puntland numbering 1/3 of Somalia in size & population is a beel , equal to Baraxley? That'd the logic of Abwan. The brother can hide his feelings, he gets angry in every Puntland post. The green eye wot do anything to us lad, the people of Puntland have worked hard to build a life for their children and We will continue to take care of our interest regardless of what the likes of you say.

The Al shabaab character here is just another person driven by clan , masking it under clan garb.

PL is one of the success stories of Somalia.(Go State Department site: Country), a proven model of governance for Somalia. Does it matter the position of naysayers whose only perspective is largely shaped by constant suspicion, distrust and ill-will for their own brethens.