Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Ramadan is around the corner!

chubacka   

Subhanallah I cnt wait...Ramadan is one of the most special gifts Allah swt has bestowed on us. May we all reach it in good health and emaan and may Allah swt make it easy for us to benefit from it fully

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

^Don't just replace it, get rid of it. Steve Jobs needs not in your ears, Ramadan does.

Get rid of my 30G Wonderful Ipod Nano? Waraa ma falantahay? :D

Nah,I will just download some hadiths,Surahs & some Muxadaroyin.

Malika   

Alhamdulillah, yet another year! praises to Allah!

The month of Ramadhan kareem is very dear to Allah[sWT].It is the most august of all months,pure,generous and merciful..We should not let its nights go waste in slumber,nor its days in careless omission or loss of remembrance of Allah!

Subhanallah, the joy of ramadhaan can not be expressed in writing,I miss fasting in an Islamic country, i get homesick during ramadhan despite being here for so long.

Ameen   

Assalam alaikum

Another Ramadan is about to arrive and before it does...we have to prepare ourselves to do MORE than we did last Ramadan.

Do you remember your level of eman last ramadan?

Do you remember how much time you committed yourself to read the Quran or how much money you gave for the sake of Allah?

InshAllah we need to strive hard because the truth is... we never know but this could be our last Ramadan.

So I remind myself first and than the rest...that we shouldnt get caught in the hype of Ramadan but we should realize its another opportunity for us to come closer to Allah.

Ramadan is a blessed month and we all love the feeling of eman that enters our hearts during Ramadan however it is also a month in which many responsibilities has been placed upon us.

I pray that Allah makes us understand and admits us into His mercy.

Marxab Marxab Ya Ramadaan Wa Yaa Marxaba Bika Yaa Ramadaan,,, CANT WAIT I HOPE ONE DAY I SPEND MY RAMADAN NEAR THE Ka'bah Makkah i mean or Madina i relaii wished if it was ramadan when i went there last year during the Haj but alhamdulilah.

LOLZZZ Faarax-Brawn u remaind me of my sis

N.O.R.F   

Not sure what to make of this

Ramadan could start on September 13, says astronomer

WAM

Published: August 20, 2007, 23:37

Sharjah: An Arab astronomer said that the month of Ramadan will begin on September 13. He also calculated that the first day of Eid Al Adha will fall on Thursday, December 20.

The Dean of Humanities and Sciences College and Chairman of Arab the Union for Astronomy and Space Sciences Dr Humaid Al Nuaimi said that his estimations come in line with the calculations followed in UAE.

The moon will be in the cirrostratus for the month of Ramadan of the year 1428, at 12:44 pm Greenwich Mean Time, of Tuesday, September 11, 16:44 UAE mean time, 15:44 Makkah mean time.

The age of the moon in Abu Dhabi will be one hour 15 minutes, and this is not enough for the moon to be a viewed crescent, for the moon will go down before sundown in five minutes, hence it will be impossible to see the crescent in most Islamic countries.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Wednesday, September 12, the crescent will be seen in most countries such as Australia, North and South America and South Africa.

As for the Eid Al Adha, Arafat Day will be on December 19.

http://www.gulfnews.com/nation/Heritage_and_Culture/10148100.html