Sign in to follow this  
ADNAAN

Faisal A. Waraabe Somalia

ADNAAN   

This is a very top quality interview b/w waraabe and radio free Somalia, Faisal is using some very clever tactics in explaining the reasons behind the existence of S/land and likewise with some mature audience who asked clever Q’s in turn.

Personally I used to think of Faisal as a very volatile politician but I guess it's time to change my opinion.

Is it just me or this is a transformed politician?!!

When listening Fast-forward to 13:25.

http://www.radiofreesomalia.com/audio/gudoomiyaha_xisbiga_ucid_F_waraabe.ram

I have listened to it. It is just throw-ups intertwined with emotions. Emotions, because if the debate is just pronouncements and I said so’s, rationalization, logical deductions and validations are swept under the rug. We just seceded because Ina Waraabe is going to be the president and he promises that he will not bother other Somalis. We believe good government, democracy and justice. No, Sanaag and Sool are not allowed to leave the federation and we will keep the colonial borders intact. There will be multiple Somali nation-states each of which is recognized internationally and each of which will have its own embassies in the world capitals. We are so rich that we can afford to put all the disadvantaged members of the society in welfare rolls. We have mandate from the public to speak for them. The newly Somali federal government has no legitimacy.

Uf, I have no time for this nonsense.

Faysal Cali Waraabe (aka Faisal the Hyena) is a disgusting, hate-inspired creature! ADNAAN, one minute you accuse me of being a 'tribalist' - the next minute you're here supporting the filthiest Somali politician of our generation.

Do you blind yourself from the hate 'the Hyena' sprews, esp. for Somali people from Puntland and/or Gedo regions? He's a fake, useless politician who overtly collaborates with the Riyaale regime, although he fancies himself as an 'opposition' figure. Opposition to whom? He sure as hell ain't opposing Riyaale. Maybe he's opposing KULMIYE, the true opposition party led by a man who truly fought and stood for a CAUSE. What the hell does Ina Waraabe stand for?

Give us a break with the cheap ads for Ina Waraabe!

Gabbal   

Faysal Cali Waraabe is a joke within himself. I can't believe anybody would take him seriously, especially since Riyaale cut him off from campaigning to his constituency without even a single defense of himself. smile.gif

ADNAAN   

I still believe that Faisal can convince each and every single one of you, just keep listening to him once if not twice if not three times and so on and so forth.......

Wind

Out of all the other three nomads u are the only one who is talking of qabyaalad and bad mouthing s/one else as a last resort :( .

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by wind.talker:

^^

You're in denial of Ina Waraabe and his overt hatred of certain Somali clans?

Let me share some evidence. Actually, you might agree with the crap he wrote. But its all clan-based bullshyt. Read for yourself before you blame me:

Damn there is no way am gonne read dat article...do u want me to loose my eye sight; it would have been much easier if u had used copy & paste. On a serious note brother, if he is hating on our brothers in puntland than that is a view I don't agree with and it’s totally wrong, however the interview I presented in this thread is entirely clean of such venom.

When u also say Faisal is the filthiest Somali politician then it's again simply s/thing we don't agree on.

[QOUTE]Originally posted by ADNAAN:

Out of all the other three nomads u are the only one who is talking of qabyaalad and bad mouthing s/one else as a last resort [Frown] . [/QOUTE]

In the above post I was referring to the radio interview. If wat u said about him is true then u were right in criticising him, nevertheless his interview was of good quality and has been conducted in a very professional manner.

Against all the adversity I would still probably recommend you listen to it a couple more times ;) .