Sign in to follow this  
AUN

HADRAAWI is campaigning for Somaliland union with the rest of Somalia

BN   

Originally posted by Haystak:

People from the North say they were betrayed by the Southerners, and can never forgive them for the lose of 500,000 human lives, they suffered in 1988.

Where did you get this number of 500,000 people being killed in 1988 :confused: The numbers I have read are around 50,000 killed by aerial bombings in NW Somalia during that time. I think you are confusing the population displacement that occured into the Ogaden to escape the bombardment.

LANDER   

Rudy,

does your "one country under the sun" include Djibouti? if so when did this country ever exist?

king_450   

Lander ,bro i didn't see the brother mention about Djabouti, so why stop mingling the two sides.Let's solve one issue at a time, and time will tell the rest.

LANDER   

king_450,

sxb no offence, but its very hard to take you seriously. I don't mean to be harsh, but leave adult conversations for the adults. I understand you might be an intelligent kid, but be a little patient and try to observe more often before you speak.

rudy,

I understand the map your talking about, and I even think hornafrique as it posted on another thread. But my point was that the country represented by that map obviously never saw the day, so lets be realistic.

[ May 31, 2003, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

king_450   

Lander ,thanks for pointing out my youthfullness,but i know my conscience always wins. A candid remark holds a grain of truth, so next time i will be more daring. thanks

This Thread is from 2003 and at that time, it Hadarawi, one of Hergeisa's most respected Poet was known to be Pro-Somalia/Union and in 2011 (Present) he has declared while in Mogadishu that he is 100% Pro-Somalia and loves to see the unity of Somalia to be fortified.

Good Job, Hadarawi !

Hadraawi Great poet may allah bless him

In the last interview he said wixi lugu midoobyaan la hayn when he was in Xamar. but he said that's what i dream about but people can dream.

Xaaji Xunjuf;755692 wrote:
Hadraawi Great poet may allah bless him

In the last interview he said wixi lugu midoobyaan la hayn when he was in Xamar. but he said that's what i dream about but people can dream.

Just like you....dreaming for 21 years? lol

Hadraawi lived a time in Somalia, when Somalia had a central government, peace and stability. He knows the value of unity. He witnessed the 1977 war between Somalia and Ethiopia. He is a man of knowledge and not a corrupt mafia, sitting around in Hergeisa....to gain their own interests.

People of Hergeisa, Burco and Berbera (Those with Knowledge) are all Pro-SOMALIA. Only the gangsters/warlords/thieves that will loose what they have, if they join Somalia will only be Anti-Somalia, so they can illegally control a small portion of Somalia and claim to be "Government". LMAO

Can you imagine the youth born in the late 80s have never seen or heard of a Somalia and a Somaliland united well hadraawi and his likes are the old crew they have seen the old Somali republic and some of them even saw Colonial Somaliland. But they are not the future of Somaliland the next generation and the childeren of hadraaawi the Children of Siilaanyo and the grand childeren of Xaaji cabdi waraabe are the future of Somaliland. Even though Hadraawi helped bring down the old regime when he was a member of the SNM, he just did not agree with the re independence of Somaliland in 1991 and that's his opinion we respect that we are a democracy.

Xaaji Xunjuf;755700 wrote:
Can you imagine the youth born in the late 80s have never seen or heard of a Somalia and a Somaliland united well hadraawi and his likes are the old crew they have seen the old Somali republic and some of them even saw Colonial Somaliland. But they are not the future of Somaliland the next generation and the childeren of hadraaawi the Children of Siilaanyo and the grand childeren of Xaaji cabdi waraabe are the future of Somaliland. Even though Hadraawi helped bring down the old regime when he was a member of the SNM, he just did not agree with the
re independence
of Somaliland in 1991 and that's his opinion we respect that we are a democracy.

I'm pretty sure a minority won't have any significance in reshaping Somalia, politically or geographically.

Now, you're disowning your own "greatest" Poet Hadraawi? lol You are truly pathetic, but I'm not surprised. You'd do anything...I mean ANYTHING to try and create some sort of separate identity for yourself. As a clan, no disrespect to anyone, but you're consider as a "minority", you and the thieves, gangsters, mafia sitting in Hergeisa (Morgan's Former Villa) thought, "Hey, why not create a country for ourselves where we are the majority without any bosses or being classified as "2nd citizens". LOL

Oh, by the way, there is no such thing as "Re Independence" LOL, go learn English mate.

it's Actually the other way around you have politicians in Somaliland who are not that extreme into the Somaliland thing as the civilians of Somaliland.I Mean siilaanyo wrote him self a well drafted unionist power sharing formula for the SNM and the USC in 1991. Selebaan gaal went to a Mission to Mogadisho in February March to have talks with Senior USC members. But its the ordinary Somalilander who said no the union with Somalia. And that's a fact

These are the people of Somaliland

^ Lol, you're trying way too hard to portray to the outside readers of this Forum that Hadraawi was just joking.

Newsflash, this thread was created in 2003, I just brought it back because, recently Hadraawi visited Mogadishu and said in a Press Conference that he is Pro-Somalia and wishes to see Somalia united (Although, Somalia is not divided), but his implication was that he would like to see an end to ALL separatists.

Hadraawi (if you or your supporters are reading this), we welcome your statement and SOMALIA loves you, as you are a Son of Somalia.