Sign in to follow this  
AUN

HADRAAWI is campaigning for Somaliland union with the rest of Somalia

AUN   

I came across with this article from one of the Somali websites which is saying that he wants to see a united and fuctioning Somali government soon. Here is it in Somalia

Abwaan Maxamed Ibraahim Warsame (Hadraawi) oo kamid abwaaniinta fara ku tiriska ah ee ka haray xulkii curiyayaasha Soomalaiya ayaa sheegay in uu usoo jeedinayo madaxda cusub ee Soomaaliland in ay dib ula midoobaan Somaliya kadib 12-sano oo aanay helin aqoonsi. Wuxuu sheegay Hadraawi in uu aad

ugu faraxsanyahay in uu dibu arko inta cimrigiisa ka dhiman Somaliya oo dib loo mideeyey kana dhisantahay dowladd qaran,isagoo sheegay in uu ilaah ugu dhawaanayo in uu taas gaarsiiyo.

Hadraawi oo u waramayey weriye madaxbanaan oo Jooga Burca ayaa u sheegay in reer Koofureedku aanay dembi ka gelin reer Waqooyiga, hase ahaatee cidda dembiga gashay ay tahay maamulkii milateriga ee qudhiisii reer koofureedku rideen.

Abwaan Hadraawi aya muddooyinkaan dambe ku noolaa halkii uu ku dhashay ee Burco ,isagoo ka doorbiday qurbaha, wuxuuna ugu baaqay fanaaniinta soomalaiyeed in ay dalka dib ugu soo labtaan si ay uga qaybqaataa wacyigelinta dadkooda.

C/raxmaan Xasan, Goobjoog, Muqdisho

I wouldn't put that much weight on it. Hadraawi is an individual and he has his own opinion. As much as he can speak his mind, he doesn't speak for the elected government there.

However, the good thing is that FREEDOM OF SPEECH is alive in Somaliland and individuals like Hadraawi can speak their mind without being harrassed by undercover agents or anyone else.

SamiGyrl   

Lmaoooooooooooooooooo

Reer Somalia please get a grip, that man is literally my uncle not by tribe, but by blood.

I spoke to him and asked him if he said that, and he said he wants nothing more than for Somaliland to stand on thier own, but that he wishes peace for the rest of the somalis.

If you guys like making shyt up just for the hell of it go ahead, but please dont start talking shyt about my family.

-Citizen Sami

Blessed   

^^^ Will you shut up!

Your acting like a right lil fascist walaalo. Get a grip and dadka nabada ugu dadaal. Wether he is your uncle or not, Hadraawi is pro unity through his writtings. Just chill out will ya :rolleyes: life is not all about cussing ppl out and defending politicians.

N.O.R.F   

If indeed it is true, the issue should be WHEN does he want this to happen, i dont think he want re-unification at this moment in time but in the future, like we all do!

Macalin   

Oh goodness SamiGal

Ur Inteligence has been taken ovr by Fanatism!

Hadrawi is an adeer to all somalis-if urs is by blood mine is by his Lyrics and wisdom!

Am actually Doubting Ur Nationalism...waxaa layirri 'dameer tan u fool xun aa u haraanti kulul'(am not gonna further explain meself!-if u dont get it, cirka ku xiin gooso!)

Ameenah-Still :mad: :mad: Atcha

much respect for ameenah and Northerner.

as for hadraawi, he is foremost a somali intellectual and his opinions could shape the populace of his native region and instill a sense of patriotism to the rest.

samyigyrl, moderation should be practised,in any thing inlife, otherwise you will be disappointed forever.

SamiGyrl   

I wonder if moderation was or should I say is being practiced by those that cant seem to get Somaliland out of thier mouths.

When people in Somalia leave Somaliland out of their mouths especially with regards to unification, then I will keep my peace, but this should be a two way street.

Anyways, yes Hadrawi is the uncle of many Somalis, but he is mine by blood relations, so pelase keep your lies to yourself. Give me peace and I will return it.

-SamiGyrl

Anyways,good luck with everything in Somalia proper, but please stay out of our affairs and our families.

N.O.R.F   

If it true then i'm not in a position to criticise his thoughts (not saying that anyone has done that).

As for blood relations, when yr forced to pick the guy up from the airport everytime he comes to the UK, u kinda get to know his thinking on certain issues! Even tho he aint been here for a while, i feel as though he represents the whole somali way of thinking in terms wanting whats best for his ppl!

I will be sure to ask him, next time :D

Let is discuss it rather than argue..

Like they say here in the States "freedom of speech"... But I question any body that doesn't want to unite all Somali people... I have a practical/common sense example.

USA is the most powerful nation in the universe now.... Why? Because they are ONE.... What if NY were their own nation, CALI were too, TX...and so on...I don't think they would be this strong... Correct me if I am wrong but all Somalia is approximately the size of Texas... How could you not think Unity and still think division after what we have been through....

Soomaalaay Keep your head up

Let is think Positive not Negative

Far kaliya fool ma dhaqdo

N.O.R.F   

"How could you not think Unity and still think division after what we have been through....?"

Contradiction surely!

More along the lines of:

How could u think Unity and not think division(at this moment in time) after what we have been through?

ppl dont forger atrocities that easily!

LANDER   

Libaax-sankataabtee makes a very good point. Hadraawi is one man, intellectual or otherwise he doesn't speak for the entire population. An educated guess would assume most of the people do not share this point of view on display.

Sami-girl inadeer do not allow the pro-unity argument to frustrate you. I've read some of your previous post and you write very intelligibly. As for Xasan Nasrallah ****************EDITED*************

[ April 30, 2003, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]