AYOUB

Lascaanod Liberated!!

you refused to accept the "Facts" and "reality" on the ground for years, why should it matter to me now. the fact is that the people of Sool are burning you flag. As for a response, Somaliland really shot it self in the foot because SSCAYN, Puntland and Somalia need an excuse to Liberate you! don't worry, the Darwiish are gathering.

Waa markii Oodweyne uu caqliga weylaha raacsan jirey :D ! I think you are underestimating your PL foes.

The most interesting thing for me is the fate of Ethiopia’s delicate balance between the two. Can anyone shed any light on this? I am praying that they get busted this time…but it’s just a wish!

As for Ayoub, your cover is blown brother so you may as well rejoice the death of the innocent in LA! Your glaring naiveté in thinking of this as the last step of closing SL’s imaginary borders is hard to miss here!

Waxaan taasi keentay in shacabku ku gadoodeen oo ay dhagaxaan la dhaceen, ka dibna waxaa shacabkii rasaas ku soo furey maleeyashida Xuseen Taarwale iyo Cali Sandule, waxaana goobtaasi ku dhawaacmay laba haween ah...

Maxamed Cali Cilmi

Laascaanood

This action is the last straw. Puntland has lost nothing other than the civilians, the prperty and the ego of some clans.

Will Riyaale, Silanyo, Warrabe visit LaasCanood tommorrow?

Of course not, because they do not have the support of anyone, they hide behind locals who will offer nothing.

We do not hate your clan, just your fake nation.

Today we are one clan united, angry, upset in mourning for our dead.

Qudhac   

^^^hush hush boy

just concentrate on defending buntland capital forget the laas ok, i think monkey cade muse should be offered some kind of deal, puntland must unconditionally renounce any claim to sool or sanaag bari if they dont i think somaliland should not hesitate to advance into Garowe and drag madobe muse from his hole.

me   

Originally posted by The Duke:

This action is the last straw. Puntland has lost nothing other than the civilians, the prperty and the ego of some clans.

Will Riyaale, Silanyo, Warrabe visit LaasCanood tommorrow?

Of course not, because they do not have the support of anyone, they hide behind locals who will offer nothing.

We do not hate your clan, just your fake nation.

Today we are one clan united, angry, upset in mourning for our dead.

Puntland hasn't lost civilians Duke, the SSC has lost civilians and Puntland militia's ran away so stop the charade sxb. Puntland is dead unless one clan wants to be called Puntland. Puntland has betrayed the people of Laas Caanood. No amount of spinning will change that and where were the militia's defending Garowe when Laas Caanood was being overrun? Is Garowe worth more then Laas Caanood? Is Qardho worth more then Laas Caanood? Gaalkacyo? Bosaso? Clearly they are. So lets stop this charade called Puntland.

Paragon   

Originally posted by me:

Puntland is dead unless one clan wants to be called Puntland. Puntland has betrayed the people of Laas Caanood. No amount of spinning will change that and where were the militia's defending Garowe when Laas Caanood was being overrun? Is Garowe worth more then Laas Caanood? Is Qardho worth more then Laas Caanood? Gaalkacyo? Bosaso? Clearly they are. So lets stop this charade called Puntland.

That that much would happen was easily predictable. Aniga I cried out with all honesty that waxa meesha ka soo socda wasn't well-armed tolnimo but a classic case of betrayal. And now that this sad sad event has unfolded before our eyes, guess who becomes the victims of the egotistic battles to be fought in beloved LaasCaano? Just guess.

Sometimes deep down one hopes his or her own predictions would not come true. But when they unsurprisingly come true, sadness takes hold of the soul. Its sad. Sad, indeed. War maasaakiinta halagala dul tago arbushaadda! If these so-called armies are men enough, why don't they fight in an open plain and spill their bloods as much as they want?

PS: Intan oo qura iga maqla:

Loolankuba kolbuu kula noqdaa, libin dagaalaadee,

Oo aad ku laablushaa barbaar, laaxiniyo beene,

Balse Laaska yaanan loola tegin, luriyo liilaafe

Yaan la laallin nabadda oo durbaba, la liishaamin! .

ME, and others adeer score points against me all you like. But dont prostitute yourself to the secessionist because of past personal issues[/b.

SSC=Puntland and Garowe is no better than LA.

ME: again do not loose your cool, this is only a small tactical issue for Puntland. The secessinist are drewing themselves to a biger war Just like the courts they will find thenselves in the loosing side.

Qudhac, you have gained nothing, we know you live on fake news, this even happened a week or so ago.

Again, lets not get carried away history has proven beyond doubt that while Xasan & Cade Nohamed Abdi Xashi are welcome to LA. None of the scessionists and their leaders, Riyaale, Ahmed Yassin can come there safely. ;)

In the wider struggle, a few confused and angry individuals at a certain Puntland sub-family, no matter how much they sell out will forver be F in Hargaysa isolated and alone in their communities and a nonity in any other region. :D

Fabregas   

It is very sad that that some individuals seek glory and justification in two cousins from the same subclans throwing bullets at each other in a peaceful city. Which will probably create endless hatred and perpetual violence. All for two monkey states and two see which subclans rules the city. Who is worser, the ****** that bring other peoples wars to their peaceful city or the educated young men who hail this as a success from their pcs in the west.

Oodweyne, you are raggeedii adeer :D ! Yet I think you’ve hastily joined this early, and perhaps premature, party for SL’s perceived victory to close the border . Indeed if that is what these fireworks are all about then you will be disappointed for this fight is a tribal fight no matter how certain politicians mask it with a national agenda.

I don’t think that you believe what you wrote, namely that PL folks are inherently incapable of putting a fight against your gallant boys. That’s so Qudhac and Suldan-like talk. To be sure this setback is quite stunning one. SL has executed their drill with a particular cunning. They have LA intact. Their troops are close to the colonial line. On the other hand PL is weak and corrupt. Dispirited. The old stooges are without strategy other then to listen to Zenawi and co. But make no mistake you’ve probably did a great favor by dramatically taking LA and massing your boys at the gates of Garoowe. There is people and history in that region. There are clans. And unless you are betting on some unknown foreign help, you are fooling yourself to think you can maintain the momentum of this move for the weeks to come.

Although the opportunity present in LA was so great any military leaders would’ve snatched it and done what SL have done, still I sense some desperation from SL’s side. The risk it has taken tells me that the effort of seceding has hit a deadlock. Now it’s shull ama shall :D just like SNM did when Ethiopia threw them out to appease Barre. It didn’t work then [the collapse of Barre was caused by other factors in the south mind you] and I don’t see any signs that it will work now. At the minimal what this risks is a long and protracted civil war between northern clans. A modest setback for SL is the possibility that this will spell out the end of SL’s military presence in that region and SOOL communities gaining sovereignty over their grazing-land and committing whatever credibility Riyaale had in his claim on this region to the flames so to speak.

That’s my read on it adeer. Now igu shub and tell me what is Ethiopia’s role in all of this. Don’t tell me that you don’t give a wit of what Ethiopia thinks on this for you’ve agreed with me that Ethiopia is a regional power and sways a significant influence on both entities.

Caano Geel,

Duuk point buu kaa lee yahay. What is the alternative? The status quota forever? To be silent about the aggression of SNM gangs to hijack the freedom of Laascaanood communities in order to force them to be part of the dream of their madness that you know will never materialize is paramount to agreeing on the childish actions of these gangs who have been trying to dismember the Somali unity.

I think war is what the Laascaanood people need because Somalia needs war. Without blood there will never be peace and freedom. This is the END of the BEGINNING. By attacking the city of the darwiishes, what will the SNM gang gain? You know their answer. For them Laascaanood is the key for “recognition and fanciful sovereignty”.

Why do not you ask the gang if every rational person knows no nation on the planet is going to recognize them, why spell blood? Childish, walaahi baynna Soomaali kala adkaan, amaba xabashigu hubka ha iskugu dhiibo isaga oo fariimo iskhilaafsan kolba qolo si goonni ah ugu gudbinaya, xabbadu way socon….. I do not see the Somalis in that city sitting hand folded and let their affairs run by the SNM gang in Hargeisa, waa kii looga f*u*t*o* xumaado…