AYOUB

Lascaanod Liberated!!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Emperor:

What a naive logic you have there Qudhac... Ok lets see and examine this morning's event at LA from the news sources presented.

The war started at around 6:20 am in the morning and finished about 7 am (
that is only 40 min )

In this 40 minutes:

1. The whole of Puntland army crampled and severly defeated

2. The entire city of LA was taken by SL forces and are gearing up to siege Garowe.

3. 40 Prisoners taken and 7 technicals captured by SL ( Togdheer News reports this)

4. Only two people died in this battle, that is the death toll reported in this debacle and which died inside the city not it's saroundings where usualy heavy figh takes place or any battle fronts.

Marka Sxb bal isku noqor, iskana yar sug inta wax soo kala cadaanayaan waxba ha is xiijin... time, give a time, the war has started this morning and it is still in the morning in L.A, it takes sometime to get the news from there considering the situation, have some patiense, go get yourself a cold coke.

You don't understand the complexity of Somali warfare, saaxib. What happened is that both sides drew a line on the sand and stationed their troops on either side. Every time one of them gets distracted, a soldier from the other side sneakily puts his foot across the line. BOOM! The news spreads, the websites hum and the discussion forums go crazy about the latest heroic act of whoever put their foot across the line and declare that one group (or another) has taken total control of LA. :(

AYOUB   

Che

What would you call it if not LIBERATION? The invading malitias have run back to Garowe where they came from and the people of Lascaanod can once again run their affairs.

NGONGE   

^^ You're better than this, Ayoub. Don't let the foolish euphoria of those around you blinker your vision. You know full well that the 'invading militias' were welcome, wanted and invited by a large section of the people of that city.

If you believe that LA is part and parcel of Somaliland (regardless of the opinions of some of its inhabitants) then be true to your convictions and say so without the sub-duke spin.

Originally posted by AYOUB:

Che

What would you call it if not LIBERATION? The invading malitias have run back to Garowe where they came from and the people of Lascaanod can once again run their affairs.

Run their affairs under the watchful eye of your hired guns. How's that different from what the "invading militias" were doing. Do you see how oxymoronic that sounds. Peace is precious commodity in Somalia, and Somaliland took very unfortunate step to undermine that peace in a place that was an oasis of stability.

Qudhac   

Maamulka PL oo ku guuldareystey difaaca Laascaano

15 Oct 15, 2007 - 4:58:08 AM

Saakey markey saacadu aheyd 7:00 subaxnimo ayaa dagaal waxaa isaga horyimid ciidamada Puntland iyo kuwa Somaliland kaas oo ka bilowday Laascaano gudaheeda iyo konroolka Woqooyi galbeed ee magaalada.

Dagaalkan oo khasaarihiisu yaraa ayaa magaalada waxaa lagaga saarey ciidamada Puntland kadib markii dhabar jabin kaga timid ciidamo beleedyo ka tirsan gobolka Sool kuwaas oo tageersanaa ciidamada Somaliland.

Dhinaca kale magaalada Lascaano ayaa waxaa bartameehada ka bilowdey isxabadeyn u dhexeysa ciidamo beledyo kala tagersan labada maamul halka ciidamada Somaliland u gudbeen kontroolka Barri ee magaalada.

Ciidamada Somaliland ayaa fariisimo dhigtey degaanka Ganbare oo 30km dhinaca Garowe ka xigta Laascaano.

Dagaalkan ayaa dhaliyay dhaawaca inta la ogyahay 9 qof oo la keenay Isbitalka guud ee Garowe halka qof ku dhintey.

Dhinaca kale maamul goboleedka Puntland ayaa diyaargarow ugu jira soo dhoweynta Madaxweyne Cadde oo wadanka dibada uga maqnaa in muddo ah isaga safaro ku tagey wadamada Imaraadka Carabta, Jarmalka iyo Ethiopia.

Cadde Muse ayaa iminka ku sugan wadanka Jabuuti halkaas oo la filayo in uu uga soo duulo magaalda Garowe.

Shacabka magalada Garowe iyo guud ahaan PL ayaa mas'uuliyada qabsashada Lascaano dusha uga tuurey maamulka Cadde Muse iyo kala qaybsanaanta beelaha daga gobolka Sool.

Madaxweynaha maamul goboleedka Puntland oo wadanka ka maqnaa inta xiisadu ka tagneyd gobolka Sool ayaan wax hadal ka soo saarin.

Dowlada Ethiopia oo wadankeeda ugu yeertay Madaxweynaha Puntland isla markaana xiriir dhow la leh maamulka Somaliland ayaan waxba ka qaban xiisadan iyo dagaalada ka soo cusboonaadey gobolka Sool.

Kala soco tafaasiil iyo warar la xiriira xiisada gobolka Sool

Garowe Online,Garowe

AYOUB   

Che please spare me that kind of talk. It didn't work for Baashi nor Xiin. The Somaliland forces were hundreds of km away when forces from Garowe took control of Lascaanod natives in humiliating way. That was the the day the peace and security of this town was disturbed. A little bit of honesty wouldn't hurt.

If you believe that LA is part and parcel of Somaliland (regardless of the opinions of some of its inhabitants) then be true to your convictions and say so without the sub-duke spin.

Point taken and accepted Mr. Ngonge. I've never denied the existence of some anti-SL sentiments in LA. To the contrary, it's the Dukes & Co who have denied the existence of SL supporters in LA. Is it 50:50, 40:60 15:85 or ...? What's the solution? One man/woman one vote?

Caano Geel

This is not about me. Filinka la soco. ;)

It has been taken, I confirm! Ayoub has a reason to celebrate. No one can spin on Puntland’s defeat on this.

The prize of stoogism, and believing your enemy would safeguard your interest!

Now I think NGONGE also has a point. Though Somaliland troops captured the city the thing is how long can they sustain it? What are the ramifications of this bold move? Is it a Riyaale move to distract other issues or is this a war agreed by all stakeholders in Somaliland politics? Who’s going to pay the prize of the insecurity created here?

There are hard questions.

Johnny B   

Ayoub, Atheer , Xiin Che, Bashi, Ngonge iyo CG ska daa, pssssssssssssyt , aniga i so eeg .

We appreciate the Somaliland army's latest achievements sowmaha? no one can deny us that sentiment somaha?, we're not gonna make a Camel out of egg somaha? let alone get dull enough to ruin out enjoyment somaha? , we haven't taken over Las Anod by love somaha? and lastly we don't wanna do Duke's job somaha? then, then , then , then let's live upto your signature atheer.

Shif u dhimo hee...

Atheer , Cawa the "Kat" is on me . ;)

NGONGE   

Heh. Well, if the newsreader is wearing a shiny yellow tie you can't blame the viewers from getting distracted, saaxib. :D

But, as you say, lets look at the story itself. Do you believe this to be the end of the matter and that Puntland (and those sympathetic to its cause in LA) will count their losses and decide to give up? If you do, I'd like a detailed explanation of why you think so. I know people here go on about your verbose style but ha o bixin, I'm going to read and relish every last word of it. Let yourself go, as long as you manage to convince me in the end.

However, if you don't, then I fear it's you who is jumping the gun here and declaring a liberation that just isn't.

xiin:

----

Now I think NGONGE also has a point. Though Somaliland troops captured the city the thing is how long can they sustain it? What are the ramifications of this bold move? Is it a Riyaale move to distract other issues or is this a war agreed by all stakeholders in Somaliland politics? Who’s going to pay the prize of the insecurity created here?

There are hard questions.

----

These are the easiest questions going, what has changed, the starving and destitute in berbera to

mombasa will continue to laydown their pound of flesh.

A friend just came back from east africa, having been conducting disaster relief planning with an aid agency. Her only comment has been that what somali's are willing to inflict on each other with impunity has killed any faith she's had in humanity.

Giving idio-t-s the voice to spread the propaganda of the vampires in somalia left and right has turned this forum into the cesspit of sol.

Blessed   

Boom Chika Boom Chicka Boom Chicka Boom..Boom.Boom.....

Same old Music, Same old Song....

Boom Chika Boom Chicka Boom Chicka Boom..Boom.Boom...

AYOUB   

Che

Just telling it the way I see it. Disagree if you must, but that's my pespective. I've read your "brethren" talk in the other thread so I know the angle at which you're approaching this issue. ;)

Johnny

Thanx for the offer. smile.gif