Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

SA, Nigerian troops to Somalia

NASSIR   

Originally posted by raula:

^^^the Aqua waters of the port is pleasing sight for this weiry eyes
:D

oo yeah, where i live now, I go to San Diego's regional Port and cruise ship terminals ocassionally. It reminds me back home.

xamar   

be realistic,

Uganda? Nigeria? who more? south africa`

For all of you please read this article from bbc says that south african army is dying from AIDS. What the somalis were saying was att all not lite, It was the truth. Yes, I want arab-troops and northern sudani troops. Not jareer.

Aids 'killing Africa's soldiers'

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3824875.stm

HIV/Aids has decimated African populations

Aids is the leading cause of death in military and police forces in Africa, according to research.

A study carried out by scientists in Nigeria says Aids could now be responsible for more than half the deaths in these services.

The researchers interviewed about 500 Nigerian naval officers.

Almost a third of those interviewed admitted having had sex with prostitutes, with nearly a half saying they did not use a condom.

Many knew how HIV was transmitted, but more than 50% thought a cure for Aids was already available.

The research was published in the Biomedcentral Public Health Journal.

Lifestyle link

In further work the scientists also reviewed much of the available data on HIV in the military.

According to the scientists, this type of lifestyle - being posted away from partners for long periods of time - encourages soldiers to have sex elsewhere and has lead to HIV being a major problem in many African countries.

Discussions are already under way between naval authorities and doctors to address the problem.

Tackling the issue in the military, the authors say, is one of the most realistic ways of controlling the spread of HIV across Nigeria.

The country has one of the world's highest numbers of people living with the Aids virus, according to Nigeria's health minister.

Eyitayo Lambo has said that some 2.3m Nigerians had already died from Aids, while 3.8m were HIV positive.

Only South Africa and India have more people infected with HIV.

OG_Girl   

Do you think these Soldiers will sleep with Somali women? Do you think Somali women have no brain and manners and just will sleep with African or whatever soldiers?

3ajeeb!!!

Salam

Abwaan   

OG_Girl, salaams sister. Somali women have brains and most of them will keep their pride and won't have no appetite for those foreign soldiers but remember there is poverty in Somalia and no jobs available for people to get an income from and the soldiers will have money. Therefore look at it from that angle.

Originally posted by xamar:

Only South Africa and India have more people infected with HIV.

So, from all that you write, you're under the impression that Somalis don't have HIV/AIDS? The number of Somalis with HIV/AIDS in Minnesota alone should be enough to make you re-evaluate your ethnocentric line of thinking.

There are two issues here:

1) The African soldiers who come, some of whom will have AIDS.

2) Our honorable Somali women whom you seem to think will fall flat on their backs for the African soldiers. For what? There's poverty yes. But how did they survive for the past 15 years WITHOUT African soldiers to sleep with? You think they'll get rid of their dignity for a few dollars? WHERE ARE THE FEMINISTS when you need 'em..

Even more important, you seem to be quoting the honorable warlord Yalaxow. Yalaxow's lack of intellect can be measured by a single fact alone: he (and you) opposed Ethiopian troops because they were Somalia's archenemy. What about the HIV/AIDS rate in Ethiopia? According to UNICEF, it stands at 4.4% for adults between 15-49 years of age. In Nigeria, according to the same source, it stands at 5.4% for the same age group. Why didn't he oppose Ethiopia on the grounds of HIV/AIDS? A whopping 1% difference, yet, here you are discriminating against Nigeria while you overlook your neighbor's rate.

STATS:

Ethiopia - http://www.unicef.org/infobycountry/ethiopia_statistics.html

Nigeria - http://www.unicef.org/infobycountry/nigeria_statistics.html

Do you think these Soldiers will sleep with Somali women?

ans: i am sure an azz drunk soldier aint gonna be looking for death sheep!! he been looking a booty to rock!!

Do you think Somali women have no brain and manners and just will sleep with African or whatever soldiers?

ans: ppl in desparate situations do strange things!

og-gal, not all of us live in glass houses!!

besides, xalimos do have sometimes uncontrollerable wild passions for strangers!!that has been seen before.!!

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by rudy:

[QBbesides, xalimos do have sometimes uncontrollerable wild passions for strangers!!that has been seen before.!! [/QB]

Very unfair presumption on our lovely,decent and honest Xalimos, dont you think sxb..?

Sky   

i think our xalimos will depise these soldiers, but i aint sure that the soldiers will keep their pants on when there aint no authority to control these apes. just look at congo and etcetra.

juba   

[QB] be realistic,

Uganda? Nigeria? who more? south africa`

I want arab-troops and northern sudani troops. Not jareer.

]

you make me sick man, what kind of african are u! don't try to cover the real issue wich is u wouldn't like "jareer" in ur country weather they had AIDS or not! But arabs and whites are ok rite? WOULDN'T U RATHER HAVE UR OWN RACE HELPING U OUT THAN THE REAL FOREIGNERS?

Sky   

juba, ive seen you get emotional really fast when ppl talk about jareers. are u somali bantu yourself, just asking.

xamar   

the whole article is comical!

Nigerian troops, Ugandan, lol!

Think about it, How can peace keppers come whe they are even not wanted? If americans failed while jareer with aids solve it?

I 'am saying the truth. What somalia needs is plenty of dollars from arab states (why should we deny our arab heritage) and plenty of soldiers from them.

And peace keepers from yemen, eritrea sudan.

and sorry, I am not the same race as jareer.

It's sad that somalis abroad are agreeing to be identfied as "black" when they have a culture a proud heritage. Ever seen chinese agreeing to be called " yellows"??

about the aids, It the truth, Read the article i posted, It says "AFRICAS SOLDIERS DYING OF AIDS".

When these jareer see beutifull somali women (one of the beutufill races) dont you think they will go to prostiutes?

Jumatatu   

And peace keepers from yemen, eritrea sudan. and sorry, I am not the same race as jareer.

What do you have against jareer and what makes you think you are superior to jareer? I would have said it is mentally retarded charecters like you who undermine the people of Xamar, but I reserve that. Simply on the basis that am confinced you are a Pukelander in disguise.