Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

SA, Nigerian troops to Somalia

jumatatu! its not right to dizz some1's opinion! if u disagree, u provide your pov! sharfta is ka fiiqin!!

on a different note, we have experinced what nigerian troops have accomplished in their peace keeping efforts in west africa, which is a shame!

i mean, nigeria is not country that has +ve image in our world. their politicans r corrupted n vile! so U WANT TO TRUST THESE ****** !! PLEASE DONT INSULT ME!!

UGANDA! AINT THEY STILL fighting WITH REBELS!! i can pic these so called peace keepers getting into warlord pay rolls!!

plz gimme, something i can diguest!! not calool xahnoon!! :confused:

Jumatatu   

Sir Rudy, the last thing I will do is diiz you sxb. I just questioned your assumption on xalimos. And am sorry about the 'calol-xanun' guess I have to get you flagyl now.. :D . Ofcourse I know the effects of the presence of any foreign soldiers in Somalia, let alone the Nigerians..... :D . But dont worry we have many 'xawo-tako's' around.

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by sky.African:

juba, ive seen you get emotional really fast when ppl talk about jareers. are u somali bantu yourself, just asking.

LoL. You are so rude redface.gif .

rudy, I don't think only Halimos will sleep around , I think Farahs will do same. So why only worry for Halimo? Teach your sons manners your daughters will be good.Commen sense huh?

I don't know people from southern somalia but my dad and grandpa from accupied terroteries of Somalia (I mean from NFD and O G A D E N region). There is an Ethiopian and Kenyian soldiers in every city and I haven't hear Farahos say these soldiers would sleep with our Halimos, otherwise our Farahos from these regions would fight till death to protect our women if not for the lands!! I have no clue if Southern Farah more Farah than ours in NFD and Oggaden!!!

Salam

huh! og-gal sweetie, u cant compare apples n oranges!

these countries u talk about have functioning govts!

while our country dont! but anyway, my point was to high light the distructions that foreign soldiers can bring to our society, since mojority of these countries are christains!!

anyone knows! a drank armed soldier aint no good site to run into! i pray u dont sista!! cuz if u do, plz dont count me!! i am fleeing faster than speeding OJ simpson!! u r on your own! sista

OG_Girl   

LoL,as we say this things for Somalis in Somalia .I have no business what so ever. My home is burning!

My comment was about Somali women will sleep with these soldiers!But what ever foreign soldiers go to Somalia or not that is not my business and doesn't make any different for me!!

Salam

NASSIR   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

LoL,as we say this things for Somalis in Somalia .I have no business what so ever. My home is burning!

My comment was about Somali women will sleep with these soldiers!But what ever foreign soldiers go to Somalia or not that is not my business and doesn't make any different for me!!

Salam

Og_Girl, you are indeed lost in the political game. It seems you are isolating yourself from Somalia> Whoever told you that your so called burning place is restricted to your name origin, they must be wrong . You need soul-searching of who you are.

OG_Girl   

CAAMIR, it's 2:10 AM my time. I got no energy to argue with you but I used to dream..but reality hit me on my face.. mentality like , this is my spot and no one have right to come!!Woke me up. When we back our land then we will argue with you till then ..Keep fighting :D

Just tell me what is so important about Mogadishu to me if Ethiopian got there or not when Ethioian are in our streets in ever corner of our region?..I sound Evil but atleast I have to explain my point.What you expect from me when you all dancing for Ethiopians , some of you call they are your elder brothers or worse some call they are your blood . Ethiopian are my Enemy period and wont be my friend even in million years from now!!!

We got our share of fighting since Ahmed Gurey to Abdallah Hassan icon_razz.gif

Salam

NASSIR   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Just tell me what is so important about Mogadishu to me if Ethiopian got there or not when Ethioian are in our streets in ever corner of our region?..I sound Evil but atleast I have to explain my point.What you expect from me when you all dancing for Ethiopians , some of you call they are your elder brothers or worse some call they are your blood . Ethiopian are my Enemy period and wont be my friend even in million years from now!!!

We got our share of fighting since Ahmed Gurey to Abdallah Hassan
icon_razz.gif

Salam

OG, Mogadisho has always been our central city. To tell you the truth, The struggle of Zone five was spearheaded by group of nationalist Somalis including Mohammed Abdulle Hassan and Ahmed Guran. Though their resistance to colonials wasn't objectively to acheive the independency of Zone five, they fought for all of Somalis and partially, they have attained that goal. Our flag has a star, as you know, the star has five zigzag-like sections. They reflect our regions sis, the ones illegally occupied and the ones free. Zone five is part of our flag and we will , no matter which time, regain the control of both zone five and NFD.

Remember, the prolific author, Nuruddin Farah, though his books are rarely of politics, he nevertheless writes not because of the secession of Zone five from Somalia, but the independency of it that would later make it join Somalia. His trilogy, "Varitions of the theme of political dictatorship in Africa" stand as a buttress of his nationalistic views and how much he struggles to rid of our people of the tyrannical rule that corrupted their mentality.

Hence, We are one sis and we share the grievance with our brothers in zone five. To dismember our society and make them appear like two seperate unequal societies is retrogressive.

OG_Girl   

Zone Five huh?!! So make your Mogadisho Zone 10 what is so bad about it?? We are not from Zone five dear. Zone five means we are one of Ethiopian zones!!

Anyways, let us leave it right here!!Finally you got my nerve ...lol

Salam

NASSIR   

Og-Girl, as much as i like your views and works in somalionline, u sometimes engage in certain fields of isolation.

U know if i use the term you want, it is objectionable term in our golden rules, and it has been censored from explicit usage.

>>>>>>>.

A little Background of our occupied region:

Ogadden, region, in the Somali region, SE Ethiopia, bordering on Somalia. It is an arid region, inhabited mainly by Somali pastoral nomads. The region was conquered by Menelik II of Ethiopia in 1891. A clash (Dec. 5, 1934) between Italian and Ethiopian troops at the watering hole of Welwel in the ****** was used as a pretext by Italy to begin a war (1935–36) against Ethiopia. Since 1960, Somali nationalists have demanded the union of the ****** with Somalia, and there have been violent clashes over the precise boundaries of the ******. In the late 1970s, the Soviet Union, Cuba, South Yemen, and Libya all backed Ethiopian interests in the region, and Somalia withdrew its troops. However, fighting continued intermittently until 1988, when Somalia and Ethiopia signed a nonaggression pact. The war and devastating drought conditions have resulted in millions of refugees and acute resettlement problems.

juba   

Originally posted by sky.african:

juba, ive seen you get emotional really fast when ppl talk about jareers. are u somali bantu yourself, just asking.

what does that matter? im not but im still standing up for whats right! Just because ur racially confused doesn't mean every somali is :rolleyes: