Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

BREAKING NEWS: Osama is captured

It is 8:00am in Minneapolis. I am hearing reports that some radio in Iran is reporting that Osama is captured 2 hours ago by Pakistani forces. The US has denied it and it is trying to confirm the report with Pakistan. It could very well be a lie.

Update us if you find any info nomads.

I hope it isnt the case Libaax, Allah knows best, but i hope That he escapes and continues to resist america regardless of what hey may be accused of perpetrating, coz no one else will

AUN   

Is it the same lie as last week when they said they have wounded and captured two of his sons but backtracked later and said that it never happened

Miriam1   

Salam

Political assissination...they say they caught who assissinated him.

I wonder if all this talk about osama bin ladin being out there is a lie...I am pretty sure they had him from the start and are doing this just to buildup thier propanganda on the war against Iraq.Its like now that the war is getting closer lets start talking about osama so that American people can fall back on thier paranoia and unstablished fear and not doubt this unjust war and the admistrations motives!

Just notice how the news stoped talking bout Bin ladin for the longest time and since last week, they start again!?

Its sad and pathetic!

PeAcE

H   

no one will ever capture osama... he's better than those arab leaders who don't dare 2 say a single word to america.....

who armed osama and saddam @ da first place? americans did it....

I've been watching CNN for an hour this morning, no such thing was mentioned. What was funny was when CNN asked for comments from Americans and this old lady remarked "I'm old and ready to go,but what about these young people, BUSH is ***** insane!!!" icon_razz.gif

Kool_Kat   

I don't know about CNN, but on City TV (the local news channel in Toronto) News:

The United States and other allied countries have stepped up their probes of the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan. The people they’re look for are those who they worry might attack as a form of revenge if the States launches a war on Iraq.

Sources in Pakistan claim that since the increased searches began, “we are making arrests everywhere.”

Meanwhile, a report on Iran Radio has quoted the deputy leader of the Islamic Awami Tahrik party in Pakistan as claiming that al-Qaida terrorist network leader Osama bin Laden has been captured. But the report said his arrest wouldn’t be announced until military action in Iraq has already begun.

But officials in Pakistan were quick to discredit the story. “It is not correct,” said Interior Ministry Secretary Iftikar Ahmed.

“Osama is not in Pakistan; we have no information about Osama bin Laden and if someone has this information he should tell us,” said Pakistan Information Minister Sheikh Rashid Ahmed.

And the word from the CIA in Washington also dismissed the bin Laden story. “We are unaware of bin Laden being captured by anyone at this time,” said CIA spokesman Bill Harlow

ohh well, they would never catch him, for all we know he could be in Florida sun tanning...lol Them Americans be lucky if they found his grave after he dies, let a lone find him alive...I call that "Wishful Thinking"...

Rokko   

Word on the street is that OSAMA is in custody. Bush wants to start the freaking war first before he mentions any shyt. Some say, the US military might have killed him secretly already. They want him dead so that people can forget about him quickly namean?