Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Muse Suudi Yalahaw rejects Africa AIDS troops

Sky   

he sounds like he never passed primary school. a minister shouldnt talk like that. hadalka suuqa ayuu noola imaanayaa war fiiri waxaan yalaxow la yiraahdo. he could have said it in a more diplomatic way.

Abwaan   

This guy is very frank and honest about his positions. If he says no, he means it.

True that Suldaanka. Ambassador, maybe you are right about him not going to primary school, but being honest and blunt is much more better than selling your country to Amxaaro because you drink with them on pubs or they have helped you kill your people, treated you in a 5* hotel or flights to Adis Ababa.

We do not need more AIDS and other diseases they carry."

very unprofessional behavior to say that.

and look at the title he is carrying (minister of commerce in a Transitional Federal Government) redface.gif

AYOUB   

"The president should come to Mogadishu without foreign troops. Our militia are our national forces," Muse Sudi said.

Nice one Mr Sudi. :D

Jumatatu   

^^^23_29_132.gif23_29_132.gif

We are expereincing first hand the side-effects of making the Al-xaaj a minister...buckle up people there is more to come..the 'minister' does not shy away from making straight blatant responses..

He has a right to give his view. After all he is giving his own individual opinion.

Musa is just giving his people what they want to hear. Remember his remark about Abdullahi for clan reason's could not be president :D . That also was for the constituants in Madina.

All this is a ploy people, the government has agreed to request for international help to solve this national problem.

What is Muuse telling A/Yuusuf? come home n TRY on these famouse shoes?

i think A/Yuusuf should for once in his life borrow some guts n go home.

There are thousands of his kinsmen already livin in Mogadishu, he should join them and fulfill his trickily won duty as " the president".

I don´t think Mogadishu is ****** enuf to kill A/Yusuf and make him a legendary tycoon among his kinsmen.

What Mogadishu is doing is surely appreciated by all those in Puntland who were silenced A/Yusuf n his Ethiopian rats.

J.Lee   

All this is a ploy people, the government has agreed to request for international help to solve this national problem.

And should we presume you are the government spokesperson?

What militias does Muuse Suudi have? Didn't Cumar Finish (his lieutenant) chase him out of his house a year ago?

I'm always amazed by the people who make the Mogadishu warlords sound as if they're in charge of things. Mogadishu is run by the Islamic courts and independent businessmen.

Muuse Suudi long passed over leadership of his sub-clan to Mohamed Dheere. Mohamed Dheere is also a straight-forward politician but he keeps his house clean (Jowhar). He's even been compared to the relative peace in Hiiraan, Puntland and Somaliland.

But his claim about African soldiers having AIDS - that's right on point and I agree with him (however, this excuse implies he would prefer non-African peacekeepers). I still don't see the reason for foreign troops. These Mogadishu warlords-turned-ministers should be forced to clean up the Capital!

And should we presume you are the government spokesperson?

lol. No dear I just got inside information. Musa gave a good performance. However Somalia already has people who suffer from AIDS and the lawless situation wonte help them one bit.

These troops are needed because as Wind observed the warlords dont really have the ability to bring order to Xamar. They do have some power within their clan strongholds and could be a nuasance.