Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Fresh From The Mill

A/Calaykum

Yaa Sheekhanaa, Sheekh Nuuriye...Allah kheyr aan la xisaabi karin hakaa siiyo shaqadaada.

I will go for 3,6 and 8.

JizaakAllahu kheyran.

I am just wondering are you all guys single? seems nobody is bothering to say 5. aah okey i take that as Yes. i would really love to read all of these topics but since we have to pick three. I would say 2, 4, and Five( can't wait what it will be about)lol.

Nur may allah bestow you with lots of ajar and may you also get the energy and time to write all these topics that we have chosen.

Nur   

Geljireyaal ( Nomads)

I have not forgotten about my promise to you, my hands are filled to the rim at present, please forgive me for not posting the articles that i have worked on in the list as of yet, I have eight more topics remaining , inshAllah , I will focus to finish them soon time permitting , so come back and visit us even if you have to go for vacation this summer to see your Grandma in Togdheer, Shilaabo, Garasbaalley, or Kurtunwaarrey metropolitan areas. i-Nuri and company are globally accessible through Somaliaonline, the only Organization patiently serving Somali Nomadic peoples throughout the Wide World Of Walwal, Waalli and Walbahaar.

Nur