Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Fresh From The Mill

Nur   

i-Nuri Somaliaonline Syndicates

Nomads

As you have been accustmed to, Ideas to write about strike me on the run, my organizer captures these thoughts and once they reach chaotic levels, I offload them on this forum, I feel sorry for the Noamds who have to read all these thoughts, but again, its precisely for these Noamds that I write to share my insights with. in The next few days, I would like to right about three of the following topics, please pick your favorite three out of the ten topics.

1. Tampering With The Amazon Valley, and Women's Status in Society . Why we should preserve them.

2. Three Most Important Daily Tasks , without them, you will be lost all day, guaranteed.

3. Job Hunting? have a look at this Career , Satisfaction guranteed, no, you dont have to pay for referral fees.

4. The Dreaded Bidca, For the absolutely mentally Challenged . What you've always wanted to know about bidca, but were scared to ask.

5. So you've finally tied the knot, any idea how to manage your partner? Did it ever occur to you that the fun in marriage can end in the morning after? find out why.

6. Lets change the future , a person at a time.

7. Be Chaste, dont Chase or get Chased , benefits of going Islamic.

8. The Blind man who showed me the way , a fast forward lesson I will never forget.

9. Constitutional Anarchy, its high time Somalis to lead the world . If you have always felt at unease with the Nairobi Fistfight, this article will help you be proud of being a Somali.

10. An Ambassador From A Sovreign , open your heart to receive him.

The topics are all unfinished, but your selection will help which topics I shoud finish first, its your call.

Nur

2005 i-Nuri Somaliaonline Syndicates

A Family Friendly Forum

Raxmah   

Asalamu alaikum all,

1. Tampering With The Amazon Valley, and Women's Status in Society . Why we should preserve them.

6. Lets change the future , a person at the time.

8. The Blind me who showed me the way , a fast forward lesson I will never forget.

would love to read all of them, but for now there is my vote.

Jazakalah khair

Rahima   

Nur i have a complaint to make smile.gif . Why are you limiting our choice to only three? It really is quiet unfair. How can you put in front of us all these delicious topics and expect us to pick? This is just wrong!

I personally want to read about them all so could you please re-consider your offer. As always we will make duca for you after every and each topic smile.gif .

Sorry for any inconveniences, i sat here for five minutes trying to select and decided to complain after my head began to hurt.

Nur   

Rahima sis

Your write: personally want to read about them all so could you please re-consider your offer. As always we will make duca for you after every and each topic

That is an offer I cant refuse, Specially in these days, I need a load of Duaa, please don't wait up until AFTER read this time, give me a line of credit, make a Big Duaa for me BEFORE reading so I get the strenght of completing such task. Ball is in your court, let me know when you send the Duagramme to the heavens, it makes me goin and goin like the energizer. Meanwhile , lets hear from other reer Guraa.

Nur

Salma   

2,8 & 9. But I hope you finish them all be'ethen ALlah.

Nur, May ALlah help you always to help others In general and Muslims in Particular.

Jazakallahu Kulla khair

Wa a63amaka la7ma 6air fel Jannah

jazak-allah.gif

Nur, I very much appreciate your efforts and ask Allah for good return. This is a Dacwah in its purest form.

Needless to say that I share my sister’s sentiment and I would as well prefer to have it all. But if it comes to conform to the dictates of my Sheekh, I nevertheless have a pick: (2), (4), and (7). And dare you ask why?

Rahima   

Nur,

I have sent the Duagramme, inshallah it will be accepted.

I now await your end of the bargain excited like a little girl waiting for a lolly :D

jazaakum Allahu Khayran akhi smile.gif

Cisaam   

Salaamu claykum

Akhii nur i have visited this website few times and everytime i see one of ur topic i found them beneficial to everyone of us and may allah give u the reward for that, but as for this topic i really would like to read all of them but as u have limited to 3 choices ....i would chooose 1,2 and 8.

jizaakalla khayr