Sign in to follow this  
me

BREAKING NEWS: Puntland wey goosanaysaa.

Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

sax! A central somali somali government that every clan will agree with does not seem plausible or practical, so this is the next best thing.

To Qalbi-Adeyg:

Walaale, I'm of the belief that the prosperity of the people of Puntland depends on the strength and unity of Mother Somalia. I know you are frustrated by the politics of our nation and perchance, erroneously believe, that instead of looking for safety and properity in a federally united Somalia, we ought to break away and become a sovereign entity. However sensible this idea may appear to you, it is nevertheless flawed IMHO to break up Somalia into clan based enclaves.

Regardless of our clan differences, the Somali people are descended from the same ancestors, speak the same language, profess the same religion, are very similar in their manners and customs, and ought to stay united forever.

I believe our common identity should prevent Puntland from splitting away, lest we turn into an unsocial, troglodytic and jealous clan enclave like the khat-land triangle of burco, berbera and hargeisa.

For better or for worse-- ONE SOMALIA, ONE NATION!

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Why would you be united with "an unsocial, troglodytic and jealous clan"? It makes zero sense..How silly can one be? Qalbi-Adeyg at least is coming from somewhere.

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I only know the Bosaso/Garowe/Galkayo triangle ,,,,

maxaad ka hadlaysaa ?? ,,

ha ha ha...what you been chewing on man??? Horta ma ogatahay geed walba oo cagaar ah inuuna ahayn jaadh, ee is ilaali intaada daaqin geed dacar ah oo aada sumoon. :D:D

As for Puntland being a triangle, I believe you must have NOT studied geometry in your youth. If anything, Puntland should be referred to as the Badhan-Bosaso-Buuhoodle-Las Anod-Laasqorey-Garowe-Qardho-Gaalkacyo-Galdogob-Bo ocame DECAGON. icon_razz.gif

Republic Of California

p.s

pssst JB: In geometry, a decagon is simply any polygon with ten sides ;)

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

Why would you be united with "an unsocial, troglodytic and jealous clan"? It makes zero sense..How silly can one be? Qalbi-Adeyg at least is coming from somewhere.

ha ha ha saaxiib, only through unity and love will we collectively cure our northern brethren from their unsocial, troglodytic and jealousy prone predilections.

see here, accept my heartfelt HUG, brother AO... :D

hug.jpg

Republic Of California

p.s AfricaOwn

why don't you tell us whether you know the difference between the people of SSC and your seccesionist enclave? O maybe, you're hoping your older seccesionists will help you answer that for you. What am I thinking to ask you such a question-- I know you're a seccesionist baby and probably don't have the slightest clue...LOL :D

RedSea   

DQ you are on a roll lately. Just Don't go abdi bile on us when reality hits SOL. will you not sir?

On the issue of Sool and Sanaag. That was put to rest long before you appeared on somaliaonline. It's a broken record really. You look silly arguing back and forth about a region which mostly seems to have switched to SL side. :D

RedSea   

Pardon me Frank?

be away for few weeks doesn't mean anything, but changing your views to suit the moment is what I'm afraid DQ will do when Ethiopia/TFG are crushed and uncle Yey cuts and runs.

as for Sool and Sanaag is an issue not worth mentioning any more. Waa laga waynaaday warkaas mar hore. Dadkuna way heshiiyeey markaa qaylo dhaanta iska daaya. :D

i wish you slanders would take your own advice about ssc but seriously, you have had a change of heart few times as for as the politics of that dusty part of the world like 90% of other somalis, why deny him the same thing.

By the way, slanders, this is not a time to speak ill of Puntlanders. Put away that burning hatred and work on convincing those other northerner who make up a third of the country that things are hopeless beyond repair and that they assist you in this endless quest for recognition, this time by the only people who can give you such a thing, other somalis.

RedSea   

assalamu calaykum,

walaal anigu marnaba kuma jiro nacayb traingle ka dhaxeeya Africaown, Qalbiadayg iyo Qudhac. Waa in ay isku xishoodaan nimankaasi.

^^^Naxar, RedSea kuwaan kale oo daaqa aad buu u dhaamaa. Asagu nin muslim ah weeye-- inkastoo si khalad ah uu Al Shabab u raacsanyahay-- oo laakin ku dhex lumay marfish 20 sano darishadaha loo furin... :D

Anigu waxaan aaminsanahay, Red, like all patriotic Somalis(which to some extent in this issue includes the deviant Al Shabab) stands firmly for a united Somalia.

So RedSea--Keep the good job up,bro!

Republic Of California

^^^You're wrong. Patriots of mother Somalia are many and reside in all the corners of the nation. From Saylac to Ras Kambooni. Don't get blind sided by the political polarizations of our society. A great majority of Somalis are folks who love and care for Somalia and all its peoples regardless of where they are.

Republic Of California

RedSea   

DQ,

Adigana inaad isku xishooto miyaysan ahayn? Ileen walaal hadii xishood jirin cawaan ayaan lamid noqonaynaa. In aan personal boundaries yeelato weeye.

"al xayaa'u minal imaan" ayuu yidhi nabiga calayhi salatu wasalam. Markaa xishoodka ilaasho, aduu kuu fiican yahay. Laba sawir oo in laguu qoslo ka damacsantahay kuma badalan kartid shakhsinimadaada (xishoodku= good character).

assalamu calaykum.

As for Puntland being a triangle, I believe you must have NOT studied geometry in your youth. If anything, Puntland should be referred to as the Badhan-Bosaso-Buuhoodle-Las Anod-Laasqorey-Garowe-Qardho-Gaalkacyo-Galdogob-Bo ocame DECAGON.

My man DQ..That was nice :D