Sign in to follow this  
me

BREAKING NEWS: Puntland wey goosanaysaa.

For Puntland...

Originally posted by NGONGE:

..If Somaliland gets recognised, Puntland will jump at the chance of seceding and, if Somalia gets fixed, Puntland will be the first to reap the benefits (being an organised and stable entity).

Exactly! but at what cost?

Originally posted by The Zack:

Waa fikrad fiican.. ha goosato. Haddii somaliweyn xoog badan la waayay, somaliyayaal yar yar ha soo baxaan, nabadgaliyadaa wax kasta ka muhiimsan. Ha is raacdo diiddaye hakala go' go'dee daa!

sax! A central somali somali government that every clan will agree with does not seem plausible or practical, so this is the next best thing.

Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

quote:Originally posted by The Zack:

Waa fikrad fiican.. ha goosato. Haddii somaliweyn xoog badan la waayay, somaliyayaal yar yar ha soo baxaan, nabadgaliyadaa wax kasta ka muhiimsan. Ha is raacdo diiddaye hakala go' go'dee daa!

sax! A central somali somali government that every clan will agree with does not seem plausible or practical, so this is the next best thing.
So then why were you :mad: at Somaliland for realizing this back in 1991? Do you now understand the logic behind the separtist? Are they still clanist? :D

^ I told you i never cared for your recognition or independence, just so long as you stayed within your clan boundaries of the triangle(burco, berbera and hargeisa) and not taken other people's lands in SSC.

^ I told you i never cared for your recognition or independence, just so long as you stayed within your clan boundaries of the triangle(burco, berbera and hargeisa) and not taken other people's lands in SSC.

Who lives in Erigavo? Sanaag and Sool both are in SL..Take it in blood.

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by Qalbi-Adeyg:

SSC is part of puntland, if you want independence and recognition, forget about them, The people there want nothing to do with you and are puntlanders. Taas waa talo.

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:

SSC is part of puntland,
if you want independence and recognition, forget about them,
The people there want nothing to do with you and are puntlanders. Taas waa talo.
"SSC is part of puntland" but yet the people there want nothing to do with puntlanders? :confused:

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

^^^first of all, do you know the difference between the people of SSC and the burco/berbera/hargeisa triangle?

yeah can u tell me the difference between

Governer xaji nur of ceerigabo sanaag and mayor jiciir of hargesa of maroodii jeex can u tell me the difference between those 2 men