Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Breaking News ...New PM...Breaking News..!

Xidigo eedo his father was a great man, who's own father was a comander of Suldan Kenadeed. A bit of history for the people.

As for your comments, he got the position because of his name [lower than qabil] and because of his base which is made up of 40% of Somalia, if this fact hurts your pretty head then so be it.. :D:D

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

quote: lol aaliyah, were you a little disappointed walaashis?

not at all. I think he's an excellent choice since he is the son of a former great president.
Wadaaniyad baad tahay aaliyah. smile.gif

He is a great choice, despite the fact that some have reservations because of his clan and his region. But he's fresh blood and he will inshallah bring in a much needed new approach to the somali problem.

Thankful   

another useless news! looks like another muddy print out designed by non somalis.

tfg gotta go!!

It's funny when people living in their comfortable lives in the west make comments like this. Absolutely no consideration for the people back home, why would you wish that they have no government? I don't think you'd be saying this if you had to trade places. It' selfish to sit back in the safety of the nation you are living in and hoping for no more government in Somalia.

Those Al-Shabaab characters are the ones with muddy prints, they are the one's being controlled by outside forces. That's why they have absolutely no interest in negotiating at all and threaten war over and over again. Sometimes I think that they are just made up by our enemies. Their actions are like bunch of savages and it's mind blowing why they want to kill.

The Zack   

Originally posted by somalipride:

Those Al-Shabaab characters are the ones with muddy prints, they are the one's being controlled by outside forces. That's why they have absolutely no interest in negotiating at all and threaten war over and over again. Sometimes I think that they are just made up by our enemies. Their actions are like bunch of savages and it's mind blowing why they want to kill.

They are the ones that liberated The "people" you are speaking for adeer. When you were talking the talk they walked the walk. We all owe al-shabaab nothing but appreciation and ammaan.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Cabdirashid Cali Sharmarke:

But he's fresh blood and he will inshallah bring in a much needed new approach to the somali problem.

True that and I hope in Ilaah xilkiisa isaga iyo Sh. Shariifba u fududeeyo Soomaaliyana waa cusub u baryo.

Thankful   

They are the ones that liberated The "people" you are speaking for adeer.

Ok fine, if they liberated the people, why are they now threatening President Sharif's government? Why are they still taking pictures holding guns and their fighters are still coverning their faces? If they liberated the people, why not put the guns down? They've now stated that they will fight the new government. These guys want war and need war to exist. I am confident president Sharif will lead Somalia to a more peaceful future insha'Allah.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

and because of his base which is made up of 40% of Somalia, if this fact hurts your pretty head then so be it..
:D:D

Soomaali iyo qabiil maxaa la kala siiyaa...I support PM Cumar C/Rashiid Cali Sharmarke whose father AUN was a great Somali leader but where does this number of 40 and clan drums come from.

Let us support this new regime because they have the CHANGE that we need. No more odayaal dembiile ah but dad waxgarad ah aqoonna leh Soomalina aamini karto but not they are from Qabiil Ex iyo innagaa cirka toli jirney.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Juje:

[Ghelle sxb yaba war iga sugeyba , madaxa la islala galey - 'ano adeerkey yahey iyo ma aha ano adeerkey yahey'.

Soomaali waxay meel la gaari weysey adeerkay baa la doortay iyo adeerkay baa laga tegey...Haddii mid kastaa adeer un ka sheekeeyo maxaa noo dhismaya? Waa yaab...

Sh Sharif and Cumar are both not my adeers or friends but I support them on a principle and that I think they both deserve their roles.

Juje   

Abwaan ha uu bixiin Duke please - he is trying to mire the whole situation. The new development in Somali politics has moved on from Duke and co. who live in tribal affiliation and identity. The new team of Sharif and Cumar are young and not attached to the individuals and incidents that have littered our country with tribal, clan , occupation and senseless wars over the last eighteen years. They are hope and a beacon for a new direction.

Let Duke utter his wrath through rubbish just read and ignore.

Originally posted by Abwaan:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

and because of his base which is made up of 40% of Somalia, if this fact hurts your pretty head then so be it..
:D:D

Soomaali iyo qabiil maxaa la kala siiyaa...I support PM Cumar C/Rashiid Cali Sharmarke whose father AUN was a great Somali leader but where does this number of 40 and clan drums come from.

Let us support this new regime because they have the CHANGE that we need. No more odayaal dembiile ah but dad waxgarad ah aqoonna leh Soomalina aamini karto but not they are from Qabiil Ex iyo innagaa cirka toli jirney.
Co-Sign!

Blessed   

Good choice. Somalias leadership hasn't been this good since the 60s. I hope together they manage to bring AlShabaab on board, wich will be easier to do if they ask AMISOM to leave.

Allow sahal. Insha Allah Khayr.

nuune   

^^ If they don't leave the country then everyone will make an effort to remove those Ugandese/Brundeese.

somali_vieled_militia.jpg

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

quote:Originally posted by Juje:

[Ghelle sxb yaba war iga sugeyba , madaxa la islala galey - 'ano adeerkey yahey iyo ma aha ano adeerkey yahey'.

Soomaali waxay meel la gaari weysey adeerkay baa la doortay iyo adeerkay baa laga tegey...Haddii mid kastaa adeer un ka sheekeeyo maxaa noo dhismaya? Waa yaab...

Sh Sharif and Cumar are both not my adeers or friends but I support them on a principle and that I think they both deserve their roles.
Hear Hear!

It is a new dawn for Somalia. I do hope they achieve what previous govts werent able to do. This isnt about qabiil anymore, people on all sides are for the appointment of these two. Allow la garab qabo. Us somalis are bakhti truly, it will be difficult to govern us, but Allow la jir.

Samafal   

Good choice. Cumar is not new in Somali politics as such, he once put himself forward for the Puntland presidency before the election was disrupted by internal conflict between Col Jama Ali Jama and Col. Yusuf.

Now let the work begin.