Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Breaking News ...New PM...Breaking News..!

Kool_Kat   

Teesarehee? Kaartinaashitaadeyda ka waran? Cheyoow ayeeyo ha'igu sirmin, adeeradey weybadan yihiin...Hana ilayaabin anoo Qanyare adeer dhahaayo hadaa i aragto...Mushakal sheekadeyda wey dhaaftay... :D

Been miyaa, Soomaali qurunbadan oodhan waa wada ilama adeero, if not for any other reason - qurunimada baan iska soo galnaa kuligeen... icon_razz.gif

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Habartey ninkii qaata adeerkeey waaye.
:D
maahmaahdaas miyaad raadinaysaa eedo kk.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Maya maya, I was thinking more along the lines of 'afkii caaytamo ninkiis aas ku yaala'...Adeer Cadde aas yiri waa caayhaa... :mad:

Juje   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Juje war uu soo tuuray waana naga dhaqaajiyey. Is this news confirm horta?

Ghelle sxb yaba war iga sugeyba , madaxa la islala galey - 'ano adeerkey yahey iyo ma aha ano adeerkey yahey'.

Anyways sxb the news is confirmed and we await the announcement .

Thankful   

Excellent choice Cumar Cabdirashid is probably one of the most honest and generous men that i've ever met. Just incase some of you don't remember he is the son of the late President Abdirashid Ali Shermarke who was assasinated in 1969. He has work with the UN for over 16 years within and outside Somalia. He was also Somali representitive to the UN under the former President Abdullahi Yusuf administration. Make no mistake about it, the UN, AU and especially US encouraged he be selected (he was their number one choice). He has a understanding of international Politic's and is very respected, he'll be a good bridge between Somalia and the international community. I had the oppurtunity of meeting him in Nairobi this December, where he gave a speech on piracy in Somalia and how it should be approached. I really liked how he defended Somalia when he spoke of the circumstances that piracy arose from. Also, I know he has a master's degree and another degree in Canada (but I can't exactly remember what it was in). Very intelligent man. He is very qualified for this position and has extensive international experience. He has worked all over east Africa. (Not living in Somalia for 40 years is just another typical lie or that he was a cab driver.)

It is true that he was shot in the leg while driving in Darfur in 2006 assisting the poor refugee's fleeing the conflict.

I hope this is confirmed and he is selected.

Good to hear that ya Juje, dad aaba heart attack ku dhici rabay be! Let us wish them all the best and hope that these two to work together and bring our dignity and country back..Amin

Che, i think Somalipride's brief about Omar would answer your earlier questions..

Juje   

Originally posted by Shieck Qalbi Ibn Adeyg:

If this is true, I will be 100% behind this government!

It is confirmed sxb

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Shieck Qalbi Ibn Adeyg:

If this is true, I will be 100% behind this government!

It is confirmed sxb
Time for a new ERA in somali politics! This is great news wallahi. smile.gif

Thierry.   

Wow this is the second best news this month after the election of his H.E.

The old guards are out and the young guns are running the show.

Ps: he was my personal choice :D