Sign in to follow this  
guraad

People in U.K : Save Somalia .

Brother Guraad, I always looked forward to your articles and i did enjoy reading most of them till NOW!

I am from Sanaag and I am against the separation of Somalia but hey

In your own small way individually and collectively try to find ways of stopping or at least disrupting the visit of Mr Riyaale and the Somaliland [secessionist] camp and its distasteful agenda to London UK, people should be mobilised, specially those living in the city to make it clear to all concerned and to make as much noise as possible in order to highlight that we the [somali’s] are against the secessionist agenda of the So called Somaliland and that we find it distressing that Britain our new home is being used as a staging ground for the destruction of Somalia.

Come on you can't be serious, if you want your views to be heard then do something about it, do not go and act "childish".

Long live Somali Wayne ...

Nasir   

Guuraad sool belongs to somaliland there is no such thing as people of sool but somalilanders, and if you don't want to be part of the somaliland papulation who live in sool you are more than welcome to cross the borders to puntland your masters. And about save somalia, why didn't you cry that at loud when siyad bare was in power. You guys are lame excuse for a reall somali.

p.s collect all the somaliland haters and ex siyad bare ragime to protest its all good because you will never beat us. London is our hot spot

I'm not against the seccession of Somaliland. So I really don't see the point of people coming to demonstrate against Riyale!

P.S. Words won't get Las Anod back. Like I've always said, talk is cheap. Las Anod is part of the greater D to the D Dynasty. No one but its rightful owners can claim its ownership. Forget the arbitrary B.S. lines White boys drew in 1884. I don't recognize that nonesense!

wind talker, you can't be against the seccession, because somaliland is not doing that. its withdrawing from the union. hope that clarifies for you, why you are right when you are not concerned. smile.gifsmile.gif

guraad   

Nasir, Sool state belongs to its rightful owners who are people of sool , and it belongs to all the somalis from every part of world if somaliland want to be part of great somalia they are more than welcome in LA ANOD but if they want to separate from rest of somalia and somalis they can not set foot in our land aka SOOL STATE .

As we all know sool people are for united, one somalia and hargeysa mafia can do no thing about what people of sool want , its people of sool who will decide thier future and they decided to be part of great somalia , and you or hargeysa mafia have no power to stop us .