Sign in to follow this  
guraad

People in U.K : Save Somalia .

guraad   

To all those who love the Somali nation and its people

This is to inform that the war criminal and self styled President of the Nort West of Somalia [somaliland] is planning a visit to the United Kingdom on the 17/3/2004.

In your own small way individually and collectively try to find ways of stopping or at least disrupting the visit of Mr Riyaale and the Somaliland [secessionist] camp and its distasteful agenda to London UK, people should be mobilised, specially those living in the city to make it clear to all concerned and to make as much noise as possible in order to highlight that we the [somali’s] are against the secessionist agenda of the So called Somaliland and that we find it distressing that Britain our new home is being used as a staging ground for the destruction of Somalia.

Riyaale should not be allowed in to the UK and the Home Office should take steps not to give entry into our country a known war criminal and warlord who as a commander of the former regime caused so much suffering and anguish to the people of Somalia and who continues to enrich himself while doing nothing for the people of Somalia.

We urge you to take any steps to stop this mad man and his criminal group from furthering their agenda.

What ever your stance lets support our suffering people and the unity of the Somali nation its dignity and territorial integrity

Support each other

Save Somalia

save_somalia@yahoo.co.uk

Rahima   

Just out of curiosity, if Riyaale was the elected leader of Puntland, would you still consider him a war lord?

I think not!

....I don't really post much on the politics forum but recently i've been coming across many topics relating to the visit of President Riyaale.

My stand on this is simple.We the people of somaliland welcome his visit,long overdue I say, about time our voices are heard.

See, I underestimated the importance of this visit and was willing not to bother turning up as I had many other commitments at work. Now in comparision, they don't compare, forget work I'll be there showing my full support as we get a step closer to our recognition.

In your own small way individually and collectively try to find ways of stopping or at least disrupting the visit of Mr Riyaale and the Somaliland [secessionist] camp and its distasteful agenda to London UK,

... who are you going to stop? what will you be chanting? President Riyaale is not a one man band..he has the full support of the people of somaliland, for that we will all be there to welcome him with open arms.

I pray for my brothers/sister in the south for the same kind of peace that we have in the north.

Somaliland will be recognised - its not a question of if it WILL be, but rather a question of WHEN will it be.

Rahima   

ABU AMMAR, please feel more than free to answer my question.

smile.gif

People don’t always have to agree on everything, but it’s only fair to expect consistency and no double standards.

Sophist   

Guraad, thanks for the article mate.

Rahima,

My dear Puntland does not want to secede from the rest of Somalia; that is the difference.

Rahima   

ABU AMMAR and SOPHIST,

Brothers I realise that Puntland is not trying to secede, but I don’t believe that was my point.

The point I was trying to make smile.gif (I thought it was apparent -obviously not) is that some consider Riyaale to be a warlord for the sole reason that he is the leader of Somaliland while at the same time condoning Cabdullahi Yusuf and his like. Double standards. Even if one does not personally support CY but accepts him as the leader of Puntland than that person is condoning him.

SO MANY PEOPLE FROM LONDON, CARDIFF, LIVERPOOL, MANCHESTER, BIRMINGHAM, BRISTOL, MILTON KENYEN,

FROM ALL THOESE CITIES ARE COMING TO SUPPORT THE SOMALILAND PRESIDENT,

PLUS WE ALL GONA BRING KNIFES AND SHIT ANY HATERS THAT TRY TO ACT UP WILL SURELY BE LEFT IN A POOL OF BLOOOD

IN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS U WILL SEE LIVE IN NEWS OR CNN NEWS SOMALIZ DIED IN DOWNING STREET

Rahima   

Yeah Ballerz :rolleyes: , very wise, once you’re done butchering others simply because they hold a different view why don’t you return home and become the billionth war lord, you sure as hell do have the characteristics and tendencies.

You should be ashamed of yourself young man :mad: , have you not learnt anything from the Somali tragedy. It is unfortunate it happened, but what would be most sad is if some did not take heed and learn from the past.

It seems history is bound to repeat itself; it’s now only a matter of when now :confused: .

RAHIMA, DONT GET ME WRONG

IT JUS MAKES ME MAD THAT SOME HATERS WOULD ACTUALLY TRY 2 BRING US DOWN.

OUR GRANDADS AND FATHERS DIDNT FIGHT FOR NO REASON, XAQ BAY WAXAN KU HELEEN

THESE PEOPLE SHOULD JUS ACCEPT IT

if i can add my 2cents. did not Allah said among the kuffars you will find no helper? Why muslims don't adhere to the nasihat? Wallahi i am amazed as to how much Somaliland is complying with western concepts and traditions and still they don't accept them internationally. Muslims wake up, or at least make up our minds. we can't have our cake and eat it too, so we are either somalis or muslims, we can't be both.

Qudhac   

Yusuf

what western concepts is somaliland adhering to that that somalia and the rest of muslim world is not doing could your clarify the sweeping statement you made about somaliland.

OG_Girl   

did not Allah said among the kuffars you will find no helper? Why muslims don't adhere to the nasihat?

Hate to disappoint u but I wouldn't only ask help from kufars BUT I would ask Satan him self for help if my brothers in Islam R hatting on me and don't want me be some thing , wallahi somalis r Hasid"envious" :mad:

salam

Qudhac   

Originally posted by ABU-AMMAR:

Rahima,

There you go again love, this is not about puntland its about our land.

ABU-AMMAR

have you ever looked in whats in your bowl of fortune rather than always looking in whats in somalilanders, cos it seems the people of your political ilk only seem to look in one direction.

It seems you can only look at the status of my shoes and constantly telling me how bad they are, while if you ever took the time and looked down you would realise you are not wearing any.

I realise you and your likes veiws on life these days are motered and fuelled by somaliland in itself, while that initself is not a suprised as somaliland represents the extreme core-fabrics of your old and has been political dreams of the haydays, but what is a supprise a how you believe anyone believes your cry of "SOMALIA", thats constantly exumes from your lot.

infact i laugh at how you have even convinced your selves that you are the new saviours of somali race.

so please dont be coward who wants to have a political veiws but dares not express the intention behind that veiw.

guraad   

B_A_L_L_E_R_Z , Its not about Haters , its about more than 70% of so-called former british somaliland who are against separation from somalia , i am from LAs Anos, sool state and i am whole heartedly against separatist idea of one single tribe who want to rule over other tribes.

People of SOOL , SANAG AND CAYN(BUHODLE) are against separation of somaliland , we did fightagainst british colonail andwe will never accept it to came back .

WE ARE AS PEOPLE OF SOOL , SANAAG AND HAWD SUPPORT UNITED AND STRONG SOMALIA, AND WE WOULD LIKE THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW THAT . WE ARE ASKING BRITISH GOVEREMENT TO NOT TRY TO DIVIDE SOMALIA BECOUSE BY DOING SO A NEW CIVIL WAR WILL START IN NORTHEREN SOMALIA AND BRITISH GOVERENMENT WILL BE SORRY FOR IT . THIS MESSAGE IS FORM US , A PEOPLE OF SOOL ,SANAAG AND BUHUOODLE TO BRITISH GOVEREMENT.