Sign in to follow this  
A.J. Timacaddeh

somaliland: getting safer everyday.

king_450   

to those of you who are arguing out of the bloom, here is a story you might need to read.

There once was a King who offered a prize to the

artist who would paint the best picture of peace.

Many artists tried.

1-One picture was of a calm lake.

The lake was a perfect mirror, for peaceful

towering mountains were all around it. Overhead was

a blue sky with fluffy white clouds. All who saw

this picture thought it was a perfect picture of peace.

2-The other picture had mountains, too. But these

were rugged and bare. Above was an angry sky from

which rain fell, and in which lightening played. Down the side of the mountain tumbled a foaming waterfall.

This did not look peaceful at all. But when the King looked, he saw behind the waterfall a tiny bush growing in a crack in the rock. In the bush a mother bird had built her nest. There, in the midst of the rush of angry water, sat the mother bird on her nest. Guess what was choosen

The King chose the second picture as the winner.

"Because," explained the King, "peace does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble,or hard work. Peace means to be in the midst of all those things and still be calm in your heart. Thatis the real meaning of peace."

So why not feel at your inner soul, then you all at peace, and ease.

guraad   

A.j ITS ALL GOOD BRO . NO HARD FEELING .

AND I AM NOT FROM SOUTH I AM FROM NOURTH OF SOMALIA AND FROM SOOL INPARTICULAR.

WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY IS THAT THINGS ARE GETTING WORSE IN SLAND . NAH I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT BUT LETS NOT FOOL OUR SELVIEVES BY SAYING THINGS ARE GOOD IN SLAND WHEN ITS NOT.

I MEAN PEOPLKE ARE BEEN ARRESTED FOR EXPRESSING THEIR OPINION AND AIRPORT IS BEEN ATTACKED . WHAT ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS REPORT THAT EXPOSED HERGIYSA RULERS IRONIC RULE AND PUTTING BEHIND BARS ANYONE WHO DOSN`T AGREE WITH THEM. DO YOU THING ARE GETTING BETTER BY DOING THIS ?

guraad

you are one of those who draws all their conclusions from newspaper articles and opposition claims.

first of alll there were a few scrumbles in somaliland in the last 2 weeks but those have been resolved and are over now.

second of all the human rights violiations article were writtend by a woman that is against the udub party and could not face the defeat of her party so tried to blacken udub's reputations by making up a story about human rights abuses. if there were human rights abuses tabloid newspaper articles would have reported it. now i dont trust them even and if the havent said anything about them then i doubt wheter it ever happend.

somaliland is peaceful, stable and growing what more could you want.